How Come

Eddie Catflap

How come their number 4 was more mobile than that tit McGarry. He was blowing out his arse after 5 minutes. An absolute embarrasement and just as well the game wasn't broadcast further because anybody with half a brain would have picked up on it. As for Keith Lasley who is a decent sort, fuck me when your legs go it doesn't half make you look shite. These two need to go, preferably in the next week. And as for the great white hope, Jamie Murphy, whoever said he was the new Faddy should be thoroughly ashamed of himself, he is more like the new Stephen Hawkins, minus the brains. Rant over, i'm off for a wank!

How come their number 4 was more mobile than that tit McGarry. He was blowing out his arse after 5 minutes. An absolute embarrasement and just as well the game wasn't broadcast further because anybody with half a brain would have picked up on it. As for Keith Lasley who is a decent sort, fuck me when your legs go it doesn't half make you look shite. These two need to go, preferably in the next week. And as for the great white hope, Jamie Murphy, whoever said he was the new Faddy should be thoroughly ashamed of himself, he is more like the new Stephen Hawkins, minus the brains. Rant over, i'm a wank!

Changed that for you - sometimes these things happen at this time of night :rolleyes:

I have said this for a long time and it is not just a reaction to last nights's game but McGarry is up there with the worst players ever to wear the C&A. He should be punted now and his wages given to someone who can get and keep himself fit and show some passion and committment to the club. Sad thing is there is a footballer in there somewhere but he needs to fuck off from Fir Park and find it again.

McGarry WAS one of the worst last night. He made some decent runs first 20 minutes and then completely disappeared. This from a so called professional football player. He contributes nothing and he urgently needs to go along with Sutton. These guys are first team players but were completely out of their depth last night.

Jim Gannon must be wondering what he has got himself involved with. He needs to build practically a new team as I see he has had a go at Craigan in the press this morning. I like Craigan but don't know how he has made a career out of not winning defensive headers in our penalty box. How I hope Gannon knows a commanding centre half who he can bring in and we might, just might, stop losing goals from crosses into our box.

McGarry WAS one of the worst last night. He made some decent runs first 20 minutes and then completely disappeared. This from a so called professional football player. He contributes nothing and he urgently needs to go along with Sutton. These guys are first team players but were completely out of their depth last night.

Jim Gannon must be wondering what he has got himself involved with. He needs to build practically a new team as I see he has had a go at Craigan in the press this morning. I like Craigan but don't know how he has made a career out of not winning defensive headers in our penalty box. How I hope Gannon knows a commanding centre half who he can bring in and we might, just might, stop losing goals from crosses into our box.

All good points Mortonhallwell. But when the dust has settled I think we played some decent footie and will go through to the next round

I Know deep down inside you agree with me :lol::angry::angry:

All good points Mortonhallwell. But when the dust has settled I think we played some decent footie and will go through to the next round

I Know deep down inside you agree with me :woop::lol::D

Yes, very deep down Welldaft Mk1 but I kept it well hidden! :lol: I will take no consolation from walking out of the Parc Y Scarlets next Thursday if we draw 0-0 but we were the better team. They managed to put the ball in the net - we didn't. They will defend the same as they did on Thursday and invite us to come at them but we never do well against teams who sit in. Still, I hope you're right and we're off to Albania in the next round.

I will take no consolation from walking out of the Parc Y Scarlets next Thursday if we draw 0-0 but we were the better team.

Nor will I mate. I don't know why or how I managed to remain so calm and positive after that result. Must be the prozac working.

I expect it will be exactly the same from llanelli next week -so the onus will be on us to break them down. It is a worry that we are very light on quality in crucial areas and playing Sutton as a lone striker clearly will not work again.

It wont be easy but if we can score in the 1st 30 mins then that should open the game up and I would expect us to go on and win the tie. All ifs and buts.

The imporatnt thing is that we will be there to see if this is how it materialises. Still - looking forward to another away trip in Europe :D

Roll on Thursday :woop:

I think it's about time McGarry went also. He came in as a striker, and in fairness he has never been given a chance upfront, but I can see why to be honest. In Malpas' reign, he always looked a tryer at right midfield, but that was all, nothing more. In the first four months of McGhee's first season, he looked fit, mobile and tidy, but after that he seemed to fade away, and has never looked lively, fit or comfortable since. To think we played a midfield three last season with him and Malcolm in it is scary. He is a first division quality player at best, commited or not, that's the harsh truth. As for Lasley, I have always liked Lasley, but people who seem to see the bigger picture tend to agree. Butcher never seemed to rate him, McGhee never seemed to rate him, constantly shunning him for the likes of Fitzpatrick, who wasn't even deemed good enough for the starting eleven on Thursday. On top of this it doesn't look much like Gannon rates him, and as I've said I've always been a fan, but it is true that he doesn't have the qualities to be a defensive or an attacking force, his days could be numbered.

How come their number 4 was more mobile than that tit McGarry. He was blowing out his arse after 5 minutes. An absolute embarrasement and just as well the game wasn't broadcast further because anybody with half a brain would have picked up on it. As for Keith Lasley who is a decent sort, fuck me when your legs go it doesn't half make you look shite. These two need to go, preferably in the next week. And as for the great white hope, Jamie Murphy, whoever said he was the new Faddy should be thoroughly ashamed of himself, he is more like the new Stephen Hawkins, minus the brains. Rant over, i'm off for a wank!

Mmm, i think your a wanker too,first there where worse players than McGarry & Lasley on the pitch.Saunders needs to practice crossing the ball.Murphy should practice shooting,instead of passing it.Reynolds & Craigan should practice defending cross balls,should i go on .........