Best Players Of Recent Times

mork

Nope!

McCormack didn't have one good season. He had a shit fucking hot one! I honestly believe thats the best player I've seen in C&A. McFadden was a joy to watch coming through the ranks. McCormack was astounding to watch in 07/08. Just my opinion mind...

Shit hot for the full season mate.,.......... or just a few games.

How many goals did he score for us that year? I think 9. I really dont agree with the assesment he had a shit hot season. Think that is a bit OTT.

Edoit:- Ignore this just read the posts below and the replies... all sorted then :thumbup:

For me, I'd say McFadden then Corrigan. McFadden is and always will be by hero, I was ten when he made his debut and twelve when he began to develop into a great player and everything about him was a joy to watch. His skill, his goals, his commitment and his work rate were everything I ever wanted to see in a player. As for Corrigan, he was just a class act. How he made everything look effortless and how he rarely resorted to lumping the ball up the park in a team almost build around that was phenomenal. I remember one seventy-yard classic run he had in a game in 2002/03, possibly the 6-1 game. Another player I'll always have a soft spot for though is Van Der Gaag, his goal against Dunfermline changed me from a wee boy that goes to the games with his dad to a proper Motherwell supporter.