Official Llanelli Thread - Away Leg

happyslappy

A bit of guile will see you home. Over 80 percent possession last week, but no final product. You have to make some clear chances down there and then hope someone can take them. The least bit of invention will open up a team like Llanelli.I'm going for a 3-0 away win, but just win the tie. Don't make me come up there :huh:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the team i'd start

kosorowski

saunders craigan reynolds hammell

o'brien lasley mcgarry slane

sutton murphy

i'd drop fraser cause he looks poor under cross balls which is this mob's only weapon. i don't rate mcgarry or sutton but i'd play them a sutton can grab a goal and mcgarry should be able to play in centre mid against this level of oppostion. i'd drop forbes even though i like him, he's got a wand of a left foot but also a lot to work on.

however i've got a feeling that gannon will stick with his own 4-2-3-1 formation and that he'll try to put his own stamp on the team.

fraser

saunders hutchison reynolds hammell

forbes mcgarry

o'brien murphy slane

mchugh

however i've got a feeling that gannon will stick with his own 4-2-3-1 formation and that he'll try to put his own stamp on the team.

fraser

saunders hutchison reynolds hammell

forbes mcgarry

o'brien murphy slane

mchugh

By christ, i hope not.

Not long nooooooooo

I have been working diligently all morning, but enough my thoughts are starting to turn towards the travel, the game, the team etc.

Flying tomorrow am with BMI Baby to Cardiff. Let us hope some silly b*tch does not leave a suitcase unattended in the toilets at Edi airport tomorrow like Monday!

Starting to get a little excited, which at my age is rather worrying I guess. But an away European game is an away European game. I have only been on 2 before and I am not young anymore. Well compared to some I am - eh Barry??

I expect the team to be similar to last week on account of the fact we have no-one else! I also suspect Lasley may be dropped after being hooked at half time and Slane may start. We need to be more adventurous up front and NOT have Sutton playing as a lone striker.

Could we be the 1st Scottish club to get through a European tie after losing at home in the first leg. YES - My prediction is 3-1 Well. I would say 3-0, but what with the long throw in merchant - a free header in the box is almost inevitable again :rolleyes:

tick tock tick tock.....

I dreamt last night that O'Brien opened the scoring in the first minute. Unfortunately, I woke up after that, so I don't know how it finished.

I think Llanelli will stick to the same plan, so we need to focus on hitting the by-line, stretching their defence, and pinging in plenty of crosses. We also need to make sure we don't start panicking if we don't hit an early goal. The first job at hand is to get 1 - 0 up. It doesn't matter if that happens in the first 10 minutes or the last 10 minutes; as long as it happens. Then we can worry about going on to win.

I think Llanelli will stick to the same plan, so we need to focus on hitting the by-line, stretching their defence, and pinging in plenty of crosses. We also need to make sure we don't start panicking if we don't hit an early goal. The first job at hand is to get 1 - 0 up. It doesn't matter if that happens in the first 10 minutes or the last 10 minutes; as long as it happens. Then we can worry about going on to win.

Couldn't have said that better myself. Aslong as we go 1-0 up everything should take care of itself.

Hmm, will be facing a 10 man defence tomorrow, if Sutton plays as badly as he did last week then it could be curtains, however i thing JG will have the team ready to go, main poin is they must not scor!! At least not first, if they do thats it... Id play Darren as well, if only because he has that bit more experience and pace as well as having scored some important goals.

Mon 'Well, show this mob for what they are, a fat sheep shaggin pub team :cheers: they've had their wee moment, now give them an utter doin!!!!

Not long nooooooooo

I have been working diligently all morning, but enough my thoughts are starting to turn towards the travel, the game, the team etc.

Flying tomorrow am with BMI Baby to Cardiff. Let us hope some silly b*tch does not leave a suitcase unattended in the toilets at Edi airport tomorrow like Monday!

Starting to get a little excited, which at my age is rather worrying I guess. But an away European game is an away European game. I have only been on 2 before and I am not young anymore. Well compared to some I am - eh Barry??

I expect the team to be similar to last week on account of the fact we have no-one else! I also suspect Lasley may be dropped after being hooked at half time and Slane may start. We need to be more adventurous up front and NOT have Sutton playing as a lone striker.

Could we be the 1st Scottish club to get through a European tie after losing at home in the first leg. YES - My prediction is 3-1 Well. I would say 3-0, but what with the long throw in merchant - a free header in the box is almost inevitable again :cheers:

tick tock tick tock.....

Enjoy buddy, have a few for me eh :woop:

hello im in the raf i was meant to be heading down to wales tonight as part of my 21st birthday instead ive got called away to do a week long "job" GIVE THE BOYS A BIG CHEER FOR ME TOMMORROW the next leg i can get to is the 3rd qualifying round and im confident we will be there Motherwell football club always kept me going in rough times like now and owe them alot lets fucking do this tommorrow HAMBURG HERE WE COME

BELEIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I believe.......

..........the children are our future? :)

I hope you win, could go any way, an early goal for you boys and they could fall apart, if it stays 0-0 for a while, then the nerves could kick in and bottles will be crashing all over the park.

Wouldn't stick any money on it, I'm going for 6-7 with defences on top. :)

I'm so looking forward to this game better that boring friendlies that's for sure ,been taking a bit of stick at work all week but I'm confident the boys will do it tonight. Heading out with my mate and fellow well fan to have a few beers and watch it in the boozer, MON DA WELL. B-)