Sorry Guys....unhappy Topic But Need Some Help!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking and totally disgraceful these idiots should never be allowed at Fir Park again. As has been said earlier no excuse for hitting an old man drunk or sober. Not in to mob violence but I hope they get what they deserve

Aye, get them named..

Didn't see the incident, I was too far away from it, only saw that there was a disturbance, but heard about it after the game, absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Anyway, the wife taped the game for me and I've just started watching it. Check out the 'Well crowd celebrating the first goal(about 7 1/2 mins in). You can clearly see the old guy and the "big wig" in front of him, right in the centre of the screen.

GazzaB <..Im here to back this guy up,I seen what he seen, I dont want any arguements.If there hadnt been an old man hit.All partys involved wouldve been " scum " from where i was sitting.There was about 6 involved.Violence is wrong,I agree with that.But there is alot of it added to it.The Gentleman was 77 as posted on Firpark site.The men behind kept pulling the lads infront telling them to sit down.Then it all kicked off when the men behind started assaulting those infront(dont know which one but i seen a punch thrown).I was two rows behind this.This is a good example why standing up sections should be allowed and no alcohol at games. Anyway i hope yous all had a good safe journey home.Ill never drive that far anywhere up and down again.This is my first post and it will be my last.

Thanks.

GazzaB <..Im here to back this guy up,I seen what he seen, I dont want any arguements.If there hadnt been an old man hit.All partys involved wouldve been " scum " from where i was sitting.There was about 6 involved.Violence is wrong,I agree with that.But there is alot of it added to it.The Gentleman was 77 as posted on Firpark site.The men behind kept pulling the lads infront telling them to sit down.Then it all kicked off when the men behind started assaulting those infront(dont know which one but i seen a punch thrown).I was two rows behind this.This is a good example why standing up sections should be allowed and no alcohol at games. Anyway i hope yous all had a good safe journey home.Ill never drive that far anywhere up and down again.This is my first post and it will be my last.

Thanks.

Thank fuck that is your last post, on here trying to defend someone headbutting an old man, GTF.

All I can say is that I hope the guy gets all thats coming to him and anyone else involved!

I was in Nancy last year and there was also an incident within the Motherwell fans where one guy, just went ape shit over nothing and it ended up in a boxing match.

Luckily it died down but its something we could be doing without.

Hopefully the old guy is ok, I've seen him around over the years, hes obviously a big Motherwell fan.

Special AKA referred to the incident in Nancy in an earlier post. One guy (and his companion) seemed hell-bent on causing a fight over seats, to the extent he assualted someone trying to keep the peace. Never seen either of them before or since and it left a bad taste in the mouth.

I didn't go to Wales but I know this incident put a right dampener on the whole trip for a lot of people. There seems a few versions of events flying about but, it doesn't matter if there was any provocation or not, you don't assualt a frail, elderly gent. End of story.

I didn't go to Wales but I know this incident put a right dampener on the whole trip for a lot of people. There seems a few versions of events flying about but, it doesn't matter if there was any provocation or not, you don't assualt a frail, elderly gent. End of story.

Fortunately I never saw the incident or it would have turned a fantastic trip into a less enjoyable one.

To me the comment above sums up my feelings. As I was not there to bear witness to the incident it is difficult to tell what happened. But say for the sake of argument an 80 year old threw a punch at me or provoked me - I would either laugh, tell him to piss off or moved away. I would never have assaulted him even if he supposedly threw a punch. It is just not on.

Glad to see the club are banning the pair and anyone on here sticking up for the guilty party need their heads examined!!!!!!!!!!

Special AKA referred to the incident in Nancy in an earlier post. One guy (and his companion) seemed hell-bent on causing a fight over seats, to the extent he assualted someone trying to keep the peace. Never seen either of them before or since and it left a bad taste in the mouth.

Yeah, the big man was standing a few rows behind me.

Its exactly as you described, no one was sitting in allocated seats and he took a dislike to it.

I had never seen them before that match and have never seen them since. One of them got a good thumping from a Fir Park regular though after he started on an older guy also who he thought was in his chair, it also turned out they were in the wrong section, so the whole incident was for nothing!!!

I just hope to fuck that this old guy is ok...my grampa (as I called him) passed away about 5 or 6 years ago when he was 73...as long as I knew him (I was born in '74) he was a die hard 'Well fan and 'cause of that, I was always trying to get him back to Fir Park, he always told me he'd loved to go, but any week I phoned, there was always an excuse...t...he eventually admitted to me one New Year (under the influence!!) that he never had the confidence to go back after soooooooo long being away....I was devastaed, would have loved to have taken my gramps to a game..........because of this, I just pray to god that the old bloke isny put off coming back next season after these wankers...

I aint a big (hard man type) guy by any means, but I'd love 20 minutes in a locked cell with each of these fuckwits...fucking cowardly pussy's them both.....and as for the uncle..............

I just hope to fuck that this old guy is ok...my grampa (as I called him) passed away about 5 or 6 years ago when he was 73...as long as I knew him (I was born in '74) he was a die hard 'Well fan and 'cause of that, I was always trying to get him back to Fir Park, he always told me he'd loved to go, but any week I phoned, there was always an excuse...t...he eventually admitted to me one New Year (under the influence!!) that he never had the confidence to go back after soooooooo long being away....I was devastaed, would have loved to have taken my gramps to a game..........because of this, I just pray to god that the old bloke isny put off coming back next season after these wankers...

I aint a big (hard man type) guy by any means, but I'd love 20 minutes in a locked cell with each of these fuckwits...fucking cowardly pussy's them both.....and as for the uncle..............

I'm with you there mate, I was disgusted when I heard this and would also enjoy a bit of 1-1 time with them!

It would be a real shame if the guy was put off. I'll be looking out for him at Airdrie in a few weeks and will shake his hand if I see him.

I've been told who the 'uncle' was, and I'm utterly astonished. A total 'Well diehard for 30+ years, and I've never known him to be in bother before. In no way am I standing up for him by saying this though, and frankly he'll deserve any ban or whatever that's coming his way.

I can understand if you're suddenly caught up in something and react in the wrong manner... But to still be acting an arsehole several hours later has no defence. Honestly can't see how he can redeem himself for this, and I sure hope he's thoroughly fuckin embarrased.

I'm gutted that he's made a complete and utter twat of himself.

Anyone sticking up for people who think it's appropriate to headbutt a 77 year old man, related to them or not, deserves everything coming their way.

Absolutely disguting- I hope the victims are ok. I'm embarassed this happened and hope it dosen't turn out to be too bad a reflection of our support.

I can tell you that I was in the minority on Thursday night at the game (because I am a Llanelli supporter). I did notice the commotion in the opposite stand when the incident occurred but we did not realise what had happened until reading the posts here.

After the game I walked out of the Parc Y Scarlets ground and was met by a wall of Well supporters all walking the same way. You have absolutely no worry on whether there has been any bad reflection on your supporters.

Everyone I came in contact with over the few days leading up to and after the game were absolutely superb. After our smash and grab raid a week before, I was hopeful that we could close you down again, but the difference in class clearly showed on Thursday and the correct result was gained.

I do wish that Andy Mumford could have grabbed one of those two obvious chances he got though :thumbup: . Anyway, good luck to you in Albania. Although just a quick warning for any travelling Well fans, I understand that the Albanian locals are about as friendly as Swansea people, so be afraid be very afraid !!!!! :D

Sorry guys but showing the photos of the alleged assailants and naming their user id's has seen this thread tidied up. All photos and any posts relating to these have been removed.

These actions can bring legal action against the site.

We have already had one complainant stating he'll take it to the police.

Don't go naming them or showing their photos on here please.

Sorry guys but showing the photos of the alleged assailants and naming their user id's has seen this thread tidied up. All photos and any posts relating to these have been removed.

These actions can bring legal action against the site.

We have already had one complainant stating he'll take it to the police.

Don't go naming them or showing their photos on here please.

I agree that naming people as alleged assailants is wrong and personally I'd never dream of being involved in anything like that.

Anyway, I found a big wig while I was down in Llanelli. Does anyone know the username or name of anyone who was wearing one so that I can return it? :thumbup: