Driving Through Llanelli Last Night

Swansea_Fan

First Congratulations for winning well done :lol:

I was driving through LLanelli back to Swansea before the game and was held up by about 1,000 Motherwell fans marching to the ground and what a nice sight to see all ages men and women drinking,laughing enjoying themselves having a laugh with the locals and the police your a credit to your club.It was nice to see unlike some of the other games we have in South Wales at Swansea where the whole place is all wrapped up by riot police,dogs,horses,vans barriers....etc and just a bad atmosphere.

I think you suprised a lot of LLanelli folk as I reckon about 90% of them knew nothing about this game or maybe how much of big a deal it is/was.You cant get more of a non football town than LLanelli as its a "massive" rugby place for every 1 footie top you'll see 10 rugby tops!

Its games like this that I wish we were in the Welsh league as Swansea city v Motherwell would have been a good one with a near capacity crowd at Liberty stadium but thats as far as it would go because the welsh league is tiny and playing teams like Abercomebackwards every week doesnt exactly send your pulse racing.

Good luck Motherwell for next season I'll be keeping an eye on your scores in the future from a Swansea Jack :lol:

Thanks for the kind words 'Jack' - it was amusing seeing those cars backed up at B&Q and I could just imagine some poor sod stuck up a ladder, waiting on the missus returning with the replacement tin of emulsion.

Glad our march made a good impression especially on those of the 'oval' ball fraternity - had a great day.

Thanks for the kind words 'Jack' - it was amusing seeing those cars backed up at B&Q and I could just imagine some poor sod stuck up a ladder, waiting on the missus returning with the replacement tin of emulsion.

Glad our march made a good impression especially on those of the 'oval' ball fraternity - had a great day.

Ace.

It's really awesome to read positive comments about our fans like that. Thanks Swansea fan for taking the time to write about your impressions. That's the main thing really, that our fans behave as well as we do and credit themselves and the Club. Keep it up fans and really well done.

:whistling: