March To Stadium

daver

Hi guys, i`m from llanelli, i`m more of a rugby fan than football, unfortunately i was working yesterday otherwise i would have been at the game and to watch your march which i`ve just seen on you tube and it was absolutely AMAZING with the hairs standing on the back of my neck, and reading on both motherwell and llanelli fans forums what you thought of our town and what the people of llanelli thought of you, well, your a credit to your team and i hope the two teams meet again and if so lets hope i`m not working. All the best in the europa cup, and for the future and now i`m a motherwell fan (but still a rugby fan first, scarlets).

Was nearer the front and didn't really realise how big it was, tremendous to see. Loved the miffed looking drivers coming out of the retail park getting stopped and a barrage of YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT chants from the 'Well fans. The local plod looked highly amused.

March was amazing. Recall being at the front at one point?! Anyone who knows me want to clarify this? Nae too sure..... :thumbup:

You were with me and maxi and co at one point although you likely wont remember me. :( You dropped something and had to wade in to get it. Hero. I also hope this is the right Iain.

EDIT - Oh aye and the abuse you were shouting at the h*n was vile. :(

You were with me and maxi and co at one point although you likely wont remember me. :thumbup: You dropped your fag about 3 times then your lighter also and had to wade in to get it. Hero. I also hope this is the right Iain.

EDIT - Oh aye and the abuse you were shouting at the h*n was vile. :(

I swear i thought Possum was going to fight the wee kid :(

May i draw your attention to..

Motherwell 1-0 Hearts

Motherwell: Graeme Smith, Quinn, Craigan, Reynolds, Paterson, Hughes, Lasley, Fitzpatrick, Clarkson, McCormack, Porter (Darren Smith 45).

Subs Not Used: Meldrum, Brian McLean, Archdeacon, Murphy.

Booked: Lasley, Quinn.

Goals: McCormack 23 pen.

Hearts: Banks, Neilson, Berra, Karipidis, Goncalves, Mikoliunas, Jonsson, Stewart, Cesnauskis (Nade 45), Velicka, Palazuelos.

Subs Not Used: Bjornsson, Beniusis, Wallace, Ivaskevicius.

Booked: Neilson, Mikoliunas, Jonsson.

Att: 8,300

There were at least 10,000 there. :mellow: