Thursday - Albania

ONeils40yarder

You'd think with us getting that result the other night then the bbc would be wanting to show it. Hopefully they can get something sorted in the next couple of days.

Difference is though, we aint the only Scottish team in this round.

Perhaps the BBC are wanting to negotiate with both SPL sides and see which game is cheaper to broadcast (as Falkirk/Motherwell will have a similar scope for televised fans).

Perhaps Falkirk at home to Vaduz, is probably cheaper than sending cameras out to Vlore etc.

If it's covered on Albanian telly, then all the BEEB would have to do is buy into their feed and provide their own commentary. Much cheaper than sending crews out I'd have thought.

If it's covered on Albanian telly, then all the BEEB would have to do is buy into their feed and provide their own commentary. Much cheaper than sending crews out I'd have thought.

Aye that's what they always do unless its a huge game. Anyone remember the shady camera crew at Kaunas? :mellow:

I could understand covering the Falkirk away game but home leg? Surely would have been economically more viable just to take the Albanian feed? Erses.

it is not listed on BBC radio schedule, only the falkirk game later is mentioned.

But i am sure that as the BBC was set up for the people by the people and is "not" their for commercial reasons and its agenda is to cover all the minorities also, then it will be on somewhere

:evilgrin:

(Aye that will be fucking right!!)

it is not listed on BBC radio schedule, only the falkirk game later is mentioned.

But i am sure that as the BBC was set up for the people by the people and is "not" their for commercial reasons and its agenda is to cover all the minorities also, then it will be on somewhere

<_<

(Aye that will be fucking right!!)

They've got wages and expenses to maintain <_<