Wigan Friendly

EastStandWellFan

It is still shown on the official sites fixture list here scheduled for 8th August @ 15:00

Not sure if there is any doubt about it or not,

If we beat Flamurtari, then the third qualifying round is scheduled for 30/07 & 06/08

so we might not want a Saturday game if we are away on the Thursday B-)

If we beat Flamurtari, then the third qualifying round is scheduled for 30/07 & 06/08

so we might not want a Saturday game if we are away on the Thursday :rolleyes:

Then again, Using your knowledge of what's to come, the call to cancel the game would be put on hold depending on the circumstances of the third round second leg, I.E If its home or away.

It is still shown on the official sites fixture list here scheduled for 8th August @ 15:00

Not sure if there is any doubt about it or not,

so we might not want a Saturday game if we are away on the Thursday :rolleyes:

Then again, Using your knowledge of what's to come, the call to cancel the game would be put on hold depending on the circumstances of the third round second leg, I.E If its home or away.

:doh:

the wigan game is cancelled as on wigans website they are playing UD ALMERIA at the jjb on august 8th so think there is no chance of them coming up here plus we will have a europa league match on the 6th august which of course is more important :rolleyes:

Seems Wigan are coming to Scotland after all....though they are having to slum it out in Paisley...............

Roberto Martinez's Wigan will face St Mirren.

ST MIRREN READY FOR WIGAN TEST

Wigan have hastily arranged a friendly against St Mirren after Spanish side Almeria pulled out of their scheduled match on August 8 because of fears over swine flu.

Almeria have also cancelled a friendly against Swansea for similar reasons.

Roberto Martinez's Wigan have filled the gap by asking the Scottish Premier League side to visit the DW Stadium for a 3pm kick-off instead.

Seems Wigan are coming to Scotland after all....though they are having to slum it out in Paisley...............

Roberto Martinez's Wigan will face St Mirren.

ST MIRREN READY FOR WIGAN TEST

Wigan have hastily arranged a friendly against St Mirren after Spanish side Almeria pulled out of their scheduled match on August 8 because of fears over swine flu.

Almeria have also cancelled a friendly against Swansea for similar reasons.

Roberto Martinez's Wigan have filled the gap by asking the Scottish Premier League side to visit the DW Stadium for a 3pm kick-off instead.

Acording to that it would appear to be taking place down south mate.

Oooops...anyhow, Paisley...Wigan...from what I recall neither are des-res! Can't imagine Saint Mirren will draw a crowd of any sort. In saying that, they are charging just a fiver to get in. I think what confused me was calling it the DW stadium, hadn't realised that Wigan have completely revamped the interior of their ground and renamed it after a new sponsorship deal....

New Name

Oooops...anyhow, Paisley...Wigan...from what I recall neither are des-res! Can't imagine Saint Mirren will draw a crowd of any sort. In saying that, they are charging just a fiver to get in. I think what confused me was calling it the DW stadium, hadn't realised that Wigan have completely revamped the interior of their ground and renamed it after a new sponsorship deal....

New Name

I wonder if the company has anything to do with their Chairman Dave Whelan.