Flamaturi V Motherwell

jonnymfc

Was just posting in the FPC prediction league there and led me to checking out the Flamurtari squad on wiki to find a goalscored. Was thinking of I think Alviz, Croatian midfielder.

Was it my imagination on the fuzzy and stuttery connection but he was one player that stood out a little bit. Assuming I heard the commentor well enough and made the right connection from squad list but he was the one that seemed to be at heart of most of what they did well. Certainly concerns me a little for thursday, hope we overrun them so much as to keep him anonymous but anyone else think he looked a threat and or potential decent signing target assuming pace off SPL isn't to much for him?

Alvish is a decent player but nothing special away from home is a light weight, The were two players that stood out Zeqiri, and the substitute that was making his debut another 19 year old Roshi

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alvish is a decent player but nothing special away from home is a light weight, The were two players that stood out Zeqiri, and the substitute that was making his debut another 19 year old Roshi

Hopefully we'll kick lumps out of the lot of them the same as they tried to do to us. The light weight and the 19 year old can get booted along with the rest of them.

Back of the truck obviously smuggle some heroine for the junkies of scotland.

:( You are the worst troll ever. My guess a sad Celtic fan with a small boaby and a tampered arse hole. No friends and parents you hate. Taking on the alias of an Albanian ( :thumbup: ) is the most desperate act you have done since having a wank in your aunties panties.

Now, fuck off.