Live Stream For The Game....

mfcsuperwell

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only saw the 2nd half but from what I saw up until 80 mins we were the better team. We were playing short to conserve energy, which judging by the way they countered in the last ten mins was just as well as 2-0 may have been a bridge too far, as long as we careful at the back we should be fine next week. That was a lovely finish for their goal -maybe could have been closed down a wee bitty quicker but overall I'd credit them rather than criticise us.

Disappointed after seeing this mob play. The guys gave it 100% right enough and they went for it in the end when they were looking shattered. Sutton's missed pen doesn't matter as it wasn't one to begin with. Maybe the ref realised this and that is why he went for the retake. If it had finished 1-1 I'd have said we would have enough to go through. At 1-0 I'm not overly sure. I can see them playing a defensive game and lots of timewasting is a certainty.

1-0 bring them back here, I might have taken that at the start of the game. 40deg heat running about fr 90mins? Well done boys good effort.

From what I could see they just dont look a great team and I think we will take them back in the cold of Scotland. Goal against is a downer but I'll be in Airdrie next week 100% behind the team.

We do need a keeper but I dont think the goal could have been saved by any keeper. The re-take of the pen? Im still miffed <_<

Will win hopefully next week, we have nothing to fear from them, I thought we were the better team. Pray for rain and no sun next week!! See how they deal with a Scottish summer night in Airdrie.

i thought the boys done ok considering the heat thought sutton was unlucky with the penalty im sure we will do them next week. some people on here are only happy when they are slating the club. but get right behind them they need all the support they can get .judge the players at the end of the season not after 3 or 4 games, remember jg hasnt signed the players he wants yet so lets just sit back and see what happens <_<

Is it just me that thought we looked allright out there?? ;)

For a team missing 9 players from last year's squad with only 3 weeks training under our belts I thought we held our own on the 'European Stage'. Far from 'Shite' or 'Embarrasing' like others have said !! <_<

I htought O'Brien looked very good and even managed to skin a boy in the middle of the park with his heid!! Slane and Forbes definately have futures - one of Slanes runs was jaw dropping in the first half!! OK we need a forward who can do something out of nothing - Sutton can only knock the ball in from 5 yards! Nothing wrong with that but you need more away from home in Europe.

But a decent shift from the boys and I thought they looked the part out there. We had a goal disallowed and hit the bar. We only conceded 1 goal. Can't ask for much more than that.

That had to be some of the strangest refereeing decisions I've ever seen and as for the time outs for water , good idea but very strange looking.

Bastard ref for the weirdo penalty stuff Bastard Albanians dirty hacking bastards. Bastard BBC they can send about 500 people to cover Glastonbury but not our Game in albania.

Anyways I have to agree with all of the folks who reckon we can get a result back at New Broomfield, Shyberry Exelcsior, the Exelcsior Stadium .

Wonder why he didn't give Jennings a game must have a plan in place for the "Home Leg"

Well done lads you can sort this mob out

EDIT What was that camera work like , was it Flow and leeane filming on thier mobiles ?

0-1. Not bad in 40c heat. I feel OK for 2nd leg.

As usual, we lost a goal from the left wing - Hammell's side.

hammell cleared the ball into the middle of the park from the shy. their fullback ran off sutton, picked up the clearance and skelped it in, hardly hammell's fault.