Our Old Pal Graeme Smith

Motherwell Seagull

Dissapointed at some of the comments especially after the celebrations after goals and the way he used to come up to the fans.

I'm not going to criticise him as a goalkeeper because at the end of the day he was one of the best in the spl and i'd give my left testicle to see him replace fraser

Better players than him have left the club and we've been OK , that having said I don't begrudge him his move ,The guy has a family to support and needs to do what seems best.

Good luck Buzz.

However if he knew all along that he was going to move all he had to do was be open and say that he intended to move on at the end of his contract but until that time came he would be giving MFC 100%.

maybe he reads the board and saw the pelters ross mccormack got for saying exactly that a year previously.

weeyin - for the talent he's got lee mcculloch has achieved loads. full set of scottish medals, played multiple seasons in the premiership, played in the the carling cup and uefa cup finals and got 16 caps for scotland. and is also obviously loaded. not bad at all and he made a very similar move to the one buzz has just made.