Attendance At Flamurtari

EastStandWellFan

Nowhere near the 10000+ sell out Flamurtari fans were saying it was going to be.

The question is about the Scots in the stands not the total attendance.

it might have been more than a dozen because, since most of you didn't make it on time or didn't have time to organize, they had to scattered on the stands.

I'd bet it must've been in the high 50-60.

I wouldn't doubt a hundred, even though it's hard to get that many people to the other side of the continent without a certain organization.

There was ten in the away end.Two from Uddingston,The Decorator,legal Eagle,2 guys from Hong Kong,2 from Budapest,a guy whos son was working with the press and another guy who said he worked in China but stayed in the north of England.

An excellent time was had with no problems whatsoever,my dad and brother ended up tagging around with the decorater and legal eagle after meeting in the airport and they said the trip was superb.

Watch out for the photos from the decorator as he took over 100.

There was ten in the away end.Two from Uddingston,The Decorator,legal Eagle,2 guys from Hong Kong,2 from Budapest,a guy whos son was working with the press and another guy who said he worked in China but stayed in the north of England.

An excellent time was had with no problems whatsoever,my dad and brother ended up tagging around with the decorater and legal eagle after meeting in the airport and they said the trip was superb.

Watch out for the photos from the decorator as he took over 100.

Where were you ? Ya part timer