• Keith Lasley
    • Bob McHugh
    • Jonathan Page
    • Null Vote

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sutton for me. Immense today won everything and played in the forward hole well. Allowed Slane and Murphy the freedom to play and his link up play was fantastic. Best performance I can remember seeing from him.

Special mention to Slane, Murphy and Forbes and fuck it, everyone else too

Murphy was superb in the first half but drifted out of things in the second half. Forbes had an excellent match but you have to give it to Paul Slane. Superb. The 'new Faddy' comparisons will be coming thick and fast...and they might actually be right!

MOM - Paul Slane

Tough shout between Slane, Forbes, Murphy and Sutton but I have went for Slane

If he had a wee flying rats tail I would be sure it was the Fadster. This boy has bags and bags off ability.

Sums it up perfectly, went for Slane as well, followed closely by Murphy, with Forbes and Sutton not far behind.

Loved his celebration, told Forbes to give him a minute and gave us his interpretation of Robbie Kean's cartwheel, forward roll... celebration, brilliant :lol::thumbup::thumbup:

All the boys played well except Fraser. Pish as usual.

I am by no means a Michael Fraser fan and I think it's vital we get in another keeper, but that's a bit harsh considering he had nowt to do all night.

I am actually going to go for John Sutton tonight. By far his best performance in a 'Well shirt and was involved in almost every goal tonight!

Paul Slane also looks the real thing! Think we could be cashing in on this young guy in a years time! Outstanding tonight!

The boy Forbes looks to have real quality too in the middle of the park and it will be good to see him line up with Jennings (who I thought played well tonight!) next season.

Slane and Forbes were fantastic. You couldn't take them out of the team for next week. Definately our stars of the future. Right enough the full squad and coaching staff deserve full credit for two comeback victories. Really proud tonight :thumbup:

Really struggled to single out one outfield player as they ALL played their part, even Jim O Brien covered some amount of grass and handled an unfamiliar role well, but Slane has to take it. The boy is sheer class and we'll do well to hold onto him if he keeps playing the way he is.