Steaua Vs Motherwell

rab_mackinnon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure but with a boy like Humphrey on your team, and the games you've been performing lately, a two score for the scots would a good guesstimate for me. I wouldn't be surprised if Humphrey scored both of them anyway. I'm not very familiar with the romanian football, but we all agree that they're above the albanian and welsh teams your team has played so far, thus i can't make a good estimate on what they'll score.

Motherwell team is picking up pace in this competition though, so i'm thinking you'll go through to the next round, whether you win or lose this game.

Would you guys post the commentaries on here, and where? I'd like to follow this game. No live streaming available allowed on work computers.

I'm not sure but with a boy like Humphrey on your team, and the games you've been performing lately, a two score for the scots would a good guesstimate for me. I wouldn't be surprised if Humphrey scored both of them anyway. I'm not very familiar with the romanian football, but we all agree that they're above the albanian and welsh teams your team has played so far, thus i can't make a good estimate on what they'll score.

Motherwell team is picking up pace in this competition though, so i'm thinking you'll go through to the next round, whether you win or lose this game.

Would you guys post the commentaries on here, and where? I'd like to follow this game. No live streaming available allowed on work computers.

This thread will probably be constantly updated for those who can't watch

Was quite looking forward to the game tonight until I heard Shakters result last night against some Romanian mob. I think this shows that we will be in for one hell of a hard game and to come out of it 3-1 or 2-1 would be an ideal result.

Best of luck for the game tonight and lets hope you can do us proud!!!

Mon the Well!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting hes possibly going to start Humphreys, wonder how or if the racism factor effects him! Hope he scores a hat-trick :(

He said in The Sun the day that it would spur him on to try harder, just hope he doesn't try too hard and starts fucking things up. Inevitably the racism will happen tonight.

/\ no, it won't.

I'm still @ work for bout 15 mins, and then off to the other side of the city in a rush, trying to find a parking space as closest to the stadium as possible.

here the stadiums only have a few hundred parking lots...the rest to 15k ...they dont care :(