Steaua Vs Motherwell

rab_mackinnon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps, but Eastern European stadiums are like cauldrons. A lot of tickets have already been sold, so expect a large crowd.

Certain our boys can handle it. There's enough of a mix of experience and youth in there to get the job done.

Surprised that was BBC. Sounded a bit demeaning towards Motherwell. Where's the stiff upper lip?

On the other hand, Jim Gannon there spoke like a gentleman.

Certain our boys can handle it. There's enough of a mix of experience and youth in there to get the job done.

The same can be said about Steaua.

Perhaps, but Eastern European stadiums are like cauldrons. A lot of tickets have already been sold, so expect a large crowd.
Oh dear, then we are in trouble, because when 50,000 Scottish fans get together we just drink tea and clap politely.

The same can be said about Steaua.

Yeah, but we are not the ones claiming your going to be intimidated in a 5,000 crowd in Airdrie. ^_^

As previously said a few times, we have guys that have played in 50,000/60,000 stadiums albeit it silent as hell (Parkheids a morgue!). <_<

Yeah, but we are not the ones claiming your going to be intimidated in a 5,000 crowd in Airdrie. ^_^

As previously said a few times, we have guys that have played in 50,000/60,000 stadiums albeit it silent as hell (Parkheids a morgue!). <_<

I'm sure they'll hold their own in Airdrie....it's not the stadium they want to watch out for though.

Shamelessly copied from Wikipedia:

One of the most famous pop-culture references about the club is the association with Scooter's song Maria, first sung spontaneously in 2003 by the fans in Peluza Nord after the team would score. Ever since, it has been adopted as an unofficial club anthem and is being played at the stadium at every match, sung together by the supporters. Nonetheless, the song is beginning to lose popularity, mainly because it has become too commercial and many fans do not feel bonded with it any more.

Anyway, my regards to all you Motherwell fans and bon voyage to those travelling to the fair city of Bucharest, I hope you have a good time. Looking forward to the game myself.