Steaua Vs Motherwell

rab_mackinnon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say I'm looking forward to this one. Have to say bar O'Brien being on I wouldn't change much of the team. Murphy will come on and want to get his 5 Euro goal and run players all day - same said for O'Brien mind you.

Mon 'Well, give it your best - thats all I ask!

Edit: Anyone got more feeds to the game incase anything happens to mine, don't want to miss a moment of this game!

Ok but Lasley, McGarry + O`Brian have been replaced by Jennings,Coke + Humphrey, 3 guys who may be young but also have well over 100 league games each under their belts so were not exactly losing much and if anything GAINING experience wise and Class wise!

Steaua will also play with many young players against Motherwell, players like Tatarusanu, Stancu, Onicas, Ninu, Szekely, Ionescu. Here is the first 11 of the Romanian team:

Tătăruşanu - Golanski, Goian, Baciu, Ninu - Szekely, Onicaş, A.Ionescu, Nicoliţă - Stancu, Surdu

Only one foreign player, Polish Golanski. Amazing, in the past 2-3 years Steaua had many many foreign players in their first team.

I foresee a 3-0 or 4-1 for Steaua, I simply can't see your team pulling anything out of this. And I'm not even a Steaua fan.