Home Leg Ticket Information

Guest 'Flow

Quite glad it's not at Fir Park... It would be like Guy Fawkes night if the Steaua boys let the flares off in the Main Stand! :O

Aye, much rather they burned down the Shysberry!

TBH I'm quite gutted that the game isn't at Fir Park. Any idea how the pitch is settling in? I thought it would've been playable for the 6th August.

Getting to Airdrie is a nightmare. I left Glasgow at 6:30pm lat night and missed the first goal.

I left north-west Glasgow at 6:55 and got there in time (just). If you're going on the A8, try taking the Carnbroe turn-off. When I got to the queue at the industrial estate, I turned right into the housing estate where a lot of others were parking. A bit of a walk but I still made it in time without having to run!

Guest 'Flow
I am led to believe it is not the pitch that is the problem for the 6th but major refurb! work being carried out on the floodlights that week!!

That is the case but the pitch is also a, perhaps an even bigger, factor. We're so close to having a really, really decent surface but it's a few weeks away from being strong enough to cope with the rigours of a ninety minute football match.

For the sake of one game, we could jeopardise all the time, effort and money that has gone into the redevelopment of the pitch so this is the safest bet.

It's (the pitch) one of the main reasons why the Wigan game was cancelled. As soon as we knew we had been drawn to play away from home first, by cancelling that friendly it would give the pitch an extra two/three weeks of growing time that could be vital in maintaining its quality throughout the domestic season.

That, the possible Europa League game (now confirmed) a few days before and both new managers having their own ideas about pre-season!

No late opening at Fir Park ? That's disappointing.

I replied when you posted something similar last time out.... You can phone up on Monday between 9.30am and 4.30pm and book your ticket Stuart then just pick it up at Airdrie.

Furthermore, for people who can't make it along during office hours, we're open next Saturday between 10am and 1pm.

The last late night yielded about 12 ticket sales in the additional two hours!

'Flow