Vital Information For Klm Flyers To Bucharest

WellAyrshire

Dont know if i'm allowed to write this but here goes anyway.....

Anyone flying with KLM should go to their website, join the flying blue club, then, (this is the good bit) join the flying blue petroleum club. Make sure you say you work for Acergy in Aberdeen as they do not check this. You will immediately be given a petroleum card which you should print out as proof. This gives you the same benefits as a flying blue gold with KLM, Air france. Basically it means free bevy in the lounges. enjoy!

I am rather excited about this trip now knowing that I will be staying with a good man like yoursel! :huh::lol:

Is that us booked up then? I'm gonnae bring a bottle of cachaca ive just got. It wis 6 quid for 3 litres and its rocket fuel and.......i'm a wee bit feart of it.

Anyone flying with KLM should go to their website, join the flying blue club, then, (this is the good bit) join the flying blue petroleum club. Make sure you say you work for Acergy in Aberdeen as they do not check this. You will immediately be given a petroleum card which you should print out as proof. This gives you the same benefits as a flying blue gold with KLM, Air france. Basically it means free bevy in the lounges. enjoy!

Done. It let me print flying blue club card but petroleum card being sent out. Was advised of this by email so have printed out email confirmation. Take it this will do as proof of membership ?

Done. It let me print flying blue club card but petroleum card being sent out. Was advised of this by email so have printed out email confirmation. Take it this will do as proof of membership ?

when you did the petroleum bit did it say they would need to verify or that they would just be sending the card? Was there more than 1 acergy address to pick from?

when you did the petroleum bit did it say they would need to verify or that they would just be sending the card? Was there more than 1 acergy address to pick from?

I had achoice of 2 . The first one it said i wasn't entitled to join. The second choice , acergy uk i was told the request was being verified and was sent an email telling me it was confirmed and the card was being sent out shortly. Both membership no.s are the same. :angry:

I had achoice of 2 . The first one it said i wasn't entitled to join. The second choice , acergy uk i was told the request was being verified and was sent an email telling me it was confirmed and the card was being sent out shortly. Both membership no.s are the same. :angry:

sounds good to me, everyone go for acergy uk then. Nice mouser by the way, jealous as!

I had achoice of 2 . The first one it said i wasn't entitled to join. The second choice , acergy uk i was told the request was being verified and was sent an email telling me it was confirmed and the card was being sent out shortly. Both membership no.s are the same. :P

that's right. mine are as well.

How long did it take for the confirmation e-mail on joining the petroleum bit to come through?? I got the message - "Your request is currently being processed. The Flying Blue / Flying Blue Petroleum Customer Service Department will contact you for additional information."

I got the same message about contacting me for additional info but received the confirmation email about 10-15 minutes later.

Does this work with all Air France flights? I cant make it to bucharest, but im travelling Air France later in the year, should this worth with that flight also?

Does this work with all Air France flights? I cant make it to bucharest, but im travelling Air France later in the year, should this worth with that flight also?

Didn't read all the small print but yes i think it does. Hoping to use mine going to Norway in a fortnight. Think there are certain upgrades for different types of flights etc...but the lounge is available on all types :P