Bucharest Travel Club!

scott_mfc

<_<

translation according to google

bogdan no longer shut Drake puts shit, not that interested in these our economy, and u have to give smecheri we are in any criticism from this chapter to any civilized country so please stop ...

Ultras - wisnae trying to be rude by the way, the best folk i know dont earn as much on the dole

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< Omg this guy bogdy doesn't have more then 15 year , i can beat on it , bogdane taci drak nu mai baga prostiile astea , ca nu ii intereseaza pe astia economia noastra , si u trebe sa ne dam smecheri ca suntem sub orice critica la capitolul asta fata de orice tara civilizata asa ca te rog sa incetezi ...

Dude, believe me, i'm older than 15. You can say whatever you want, I can say whatever I want, so please, don't tell me to shut up. I have something to tell you, but that would mean that I have to lower myself to your level, so I'll pass. Have a nice day, and please, don't start your every post with ":P". It's quite annoying.

Mmmm....... the words cheek tongue in spring to mind

No really, I had no idea about the relative value of £2 compared to income until Boggy provided those figures. In any European context it sounded like terrific value on the face of it, but without any idea of its significance over there I didn't want to put my foot in it. So whilst guessing it would still be a bargain, I didn't want to be presumptuous.

I had a job assignment today, near University Square, and I was actualy thinking about you guys, knowing that is the area that most of you will stay in. Then I heard two english speakers with scottish accents behind me. One of them said something about the airport. This happened at the crossing in front of Cercul Militar National ( The National Military Circle)

It's this one: http://media.photobucket.com/image/cercul%...l_Militar-1.jpg

I'm curious if it's been one of you guys.

I was "wearing" my backpack and my Nikon, and was accompanied by a mate who was carying a tripod..

This is what an Everton fan wrote about the city of Bucharest, when they faced Dinamo in 2005:

The city had some good parts and then some parts which looked quite poor. Some of the buildings were beautiful. And some of the women. Though i didnt see it all as we didnt have enough time. We stopped at a restaurant called Pescara and had a meal, which was different to what we normally have but it was nice with a lovely view of a lake. You could tell there was lots of buildings from the communist era but you could also tell that it is changing from that time. And you can get alcohol in McDonalds! My brother loved that! The people we met were all very nice, and some people wished us luck so i presume they were Steaua fans! And the parking! People just left their cars wherever they wanted! In the middle of a road, on a roundabout! There was absolutly no trouble. The police were surprisingly friendly! Apart from they kept us in for 30mins after the game when we all just wanted to get on the coach and go home! And hearing from some people who stayed the night in Bucharest they had a really good time with the locals, they welcomed them and were really friendly to them.

And this about Dinamo fans :huh:

Dinamo's main end were very good, loud and had some good songs. If they had a big ground they would make some serious noise. But the corner next to us! They were an odd bunch, they were all about 15 or 16 and they kept jumping round randomly like they were in a mosh pit down the stairs and falling all over the place. Then stopped and started singing as if it was normal! Still they got behind their team, in a strange way!

(...)

And im glad to say there was no trouble with the police.