Bucharest Travel Club!

scott_mfc

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 3 = 16.

Huge numbers...........

That said around 2000 travelled to Llanelli and I think the similar thread only added up to 3-400.

Assuming the charter is fully taken up then I would imagine 2-300 travelling independently.

My guess would be anywhere between 3-500 tops.

It would be nice to know what is happenning re tickets for those who are not going on the club charter. 2 working days to sort it out............

Another 3 = 16.

Huge numbers...........

That said around 2000 travelled to Llanelli and I think the similar thread only added up to 3-400.

Assuming the charter is fully taken up then I would imagine 2-300 travelling independently.

My guess would be anywhere between 3-500 tops.

It would be nice to know what is happenning re tickets for those who are not going on the club charter. 2 working days to sort it out............

Anybody know whats happening with match tickets for those that aren't going on the charter?

Wish I was self-employed :rolleyes: You lot don't know how lucky you are. :lol:

Enjoy it big time, ya lucky basas :P

Lucky? AM self-employed, if I don't work I don't get paid so all these trips are out of my league. Got Llanelli in but had to come back from hols twice last week to work else I'd have nothing this week. Not all good.

As you say though, big shout to those making it, you need to sing louder to make up for us back home.

I've not booked yet, need to wait until tomorrow to make sure I can get the time off. Some questions though.

Anyone got a spare accommodation berth they want filled?

Anyone staying until the Saturday?

Anyone made any plans to meet up on the Wednesday night for 50p pints and 20p vodkas? Most of the hotels I've checked out online seem to be reasonably close so it shouldn't be too hard to find a pub that's handy for everyone.

Also, standard stuff for Eastern Europe but a pen + paper is handy for negotiating with taxi drivers at the airport. Don't get into a taxi without agreeing a price first.

Don't think we'll take that much TBH.

150 to 200 max IMO.

I would hope for a few more but who knows. Certainly more than made the trip to Albania. The limited time to plan will certainly count against many as will cost and lack of holidays.

Whilst Nancy was maybe closer to home - certainly not more accessible but more affordable. Steaua Bucharest is without doubt a more attractive tie.

God only knows what will happen if we get through this tie (long shot IMHO) and get an even more attractive proposition - AS Roma?? For me it would have to be Everton or I will have no holidays left, no money left and probably no wife left either!!