Thats Me Off To Bucharest

mfcsuperwell

Now that I have explained myself it seems as though Trucks is on the wind up again as per usual.

;) we love euro not dollars , dollars had theyr period now 6-7 years , i will show you the exchange ratio of money , most exchange houses will have it like this : 1 DOLAR SUA =

2,9656 Lei

gbp.gif

1 LIRA STERLINA

= 4,8772

1 euro they buy with 4.1700 and sell with 4.2800

Just gonna leave this little guy here.

2e67eh1.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reporting in, i'm fucking steaming folk not very friendly apart from this guy that met us at the airport and got us to our hotel, went on the bus, fuckin nightmare jam packed and they don't stop anybody from getting on, couldn't breath.. took about 40 mins..The beers rotten but plenty other stuff to drink all your usual bottled beer..The woman are pure honeys but not very friendly..So fuck Seaua

And its well into the 90s and that's it all week, mad hot

It'll probably be around 79F at kick-off time, that's 26C minimum. Going to be very dry air though. Don't think the Romanians will be too impressed with the currently forecast 63F and showers for the following week .......

I'm just guessing here but there could well be a link between these 2 statements

No not really, maybe its because I've got my kilt on but fuck them its staying on and i go to the Scotland games, so i know when folks friendly or not, the 22 year old bird in the hotel is.

It'll probably be around 79F at kick-off time, that's 26C minimum. Going to be very dry air though. Don't think the Romanians will be too impressed with the currently forecast 63F and showers for the following week .......

Dry air?? I was under the impression it's quite humid!

My advice is to get cash to Romania, $ or €, and exchange it for lei, than taking the risk with credit cards.

And yes, Bucharest is a hot, trafic jammed city. It gets a lot better at night, and I would recomend you to visit Casa Poporului (Palace of the Parliament/People's House - the second biggest building in the world, after the Pentagon), the Romanian Atheneum, and a lot of nice monuments.

Here are 3 photos that I took of the Romanian Atheneum:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3459/370727...8a4f0b5.jpg?v=0

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2607/370727...7895460.jpg?v=0

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2596/370808...94ed74b.jpg?v=0

Dry air?? I was under the impression it's quite humid!

There's a big difference between hot, sticky and humid heat and hot, dry heat. Some forcasts indicate that Thursday will be the highest humidity for the week in Bucharest at 54%, though compared to here that's still quite low (70%).

Yeah but it's been pissing down all week :wallbash:

When I was in Vegas last month the humidity was about 12%

Now, that's DRY!!

I noticed that the ticket prices are £2. Two quid?!?! FFS! Can't imagine the Romanians who come over will be impressed at having to pay more than seven times that to get into the away leg!

Anyone else flying out of Heathrow on Wednesday?

My cousin and I are on the half six flight to Amsterdam, then the 12:55 flgiht to Bucharest.

Was up at the ground there, not up to much to be honest, there's 100s of them getting tickets for the game, constant flow all the time and were we getting some weird looks....1 of the officials came out and welcomed us, the security guards are a pain arse... could of got a ticket for 3 quid :O much are Motherwell charging... :lol: The official said they sent over 1400 tickets to Motherwell..