Predictions 2009/2010

wellfan09

1.What position in the SPL will we finish ?

2.How far will we get in the Scottish Cup?

3.How far will we get in the Co-op Cup?

4.How far will we get in the Europa League (if we beat Steaua Bucharest)?

1. 7th

2. Quarters

3. Semis

4. If we beat Steaua, we'll have got further than I hoped. If we lose to Steaua, we will have got further than I thought :nod:

Seriously, my main ambition for next season is for JG to build a squad and a system that will move us forward for 2010/11. Anywhere around mid-table and a wee run in one of the cups will be fine if we get the foundation in place.

We should have a much better idea in early October, once we have some SPL games under our belt.

1.What position in the SPL will we finish ?

2.How far will we get in the Scottish Cup?

3.How far will we get in the Co-op Cup?

4.How far will we get in the Europa League (if we beat Steaua Bucharest)?

1.5th

2.Quarters

3.Quarters

4.We won't

1.What position in the SPL will we finish ? 3rd

2.How far will we get in the Scottish Cup?4th round

3.How far will we get in the Co-op Cup? Semi

4.How far will we get in the Europa League (if we beat Steaua Bucharest)? No further Progression.

1.What position in the SPL will we finish ? 4th

2.How far will we get in the Scottish Cup? Quarters

3.How far will we get in the Co-op Cup? Semi Final

4.How far will we get in the Europa League (if we beat Steaua Bucharest)? Hopefully we will beat Steaua, but if we do the Group Stages may be beyond us. Despite that, to have played in three rounds is a fantastic achievement.

Stuart.

1.What position in the SPL will we finish ? 6th

2.How far will we get in the Scottish Cup? Quarters

3.How far will we get in the Co-op Cup? Quarters

4.How far will we get in the Europa League (if we beat Steaua Bucharest)? My heart says next round. My head says we won't beat Steau

1.What position in the SPL will we finish ? I hope 5th

2.How far will we get in the Scottish Cup?4th round

3.How far will we get in the Co-op Cup? Final v Celtic and win 1 v nil

4.How far will we get in the Europa League (if we beat Steaua Bucharest)? I beleive we can get to thr group stage if we get a favourable playoff opponent. If we go out to Steaua then 3rd qualifying round.

Lets hope its a season of Progression, excitement and of course building a team to compete the following year. Lets get behind the team for the whole season, its easy just now after an exciting pre-season on the wave of a 8 v 1 humping. Give the lads a chance and if we need to get rid of dead wood then let it be so i.e. Lasley

I think we'll finish in the top 6, anywhere will do nicely.

1 semi and 1 qtr final in the cups.

And would love to get to the group stages but even if we beat Steaua, we will no doubt be faced with an even bigger side in the following round. Heart says group stages, head says glorious failure against Steaua.

There was a prediction thread a couple of weeks ago, dunno where that's gone. Anyway, I tipped 'Well for 8th, though I have to say the new signings ( with probably more to come ) and the way Gannon has made very early progress makes me more optimistic. I'll stick with 8th and be cautious, though I wouldn't be surprised if you finished higher.

Domestic cups - a lottery which depends upon a favourable draw, so it's anybody's guess.

Europe - I still have a sneaky feeling 'Well will beat Steaua :P . After that the draw will probably be too tough for progression.

I think Steaua will be too much for us unfortunately, and I think we'll sneak into the top six at the expense of Hibs. As trafficlight rightly says, the cups are a lottery, but given that we're in the best 8 teams in the country, I'd expect at least one quarter final.