How To Become A Ball Boy/mascot?

dazamfc

To be a mascot you have to be in the claret and amber club and I think they draw the names out of a hat, not sure about that though.

You don't need to be a member to be a ball boy. My son wrote a letter into the club and got in. He did it for 5 or 6 seasons and had to stop at the end of last season when he got to the end of second year.

To be a mascot you have to be in the claret and amber club and I think they draw the names out of a hat, not sure about that though.

You don't need to be a member to be a ball boy. My son wrote a letter into the club and got in. He did it for 5 or 6 seasons and had to stop at the end of last season when he got to the end of second year.

do you have an e'mail address for the club and i'll try to be a ball boy or do you have to hand write a letter

I was mascot for the Sellick game, first game of the season. The one where Kerr came off the bench for the injured Leitch and scored a screamer, and that wee c**t Beatie scored at the end to steal a dramatic victory from us.

I must have been about 13 then :P

Incidentally that was Leitch's last ever game for Motherwell.

I also won the right to go out as Claret for the charity game against Falkirk, aged 14 I think. It was hilarious, I could hardly walk and was falling all over the place - the suit was usually worn by someone over 6 foot and i was only about 5 foot!