First The Albanian Ten, Now The Klm Nine

lynda_block

Respect! :P

And if my eyes aren't mistaken, looks like there are one or two who are members of both exclusive clubs. :lol:

By the guy whose Albanian flights (+ taxes) were fully funded using Lufthansa Airmiles. :lol:

Not that it's a pissing contest, though I have to say that the Warsteiner oan Lufthansa does beat that Heineken kech you get on KLM. :lol:

Didn’t get into the lounge despite being probably the only person with a genuine lounge membership card! Just wasn’t for the right airline. Thought I could blag it but they were having none of it.

Went out on the Friday night with some of the dudes in the pic and spent half the night searching for a specific nightclub (El Grande Presidente – won’t forget that in a hurry). Got in and were chatting to some Dinamo fans who were teaching us to chant “Muie Steaua” (fuck Steaua). Then this guy says “we are Nazis”. I thought I’d misheard him but he gets his phone out and he’s got all these pictures of Hitler and other assorted Nazi imagery.

Cue another arse collapse! He’s going “you are my friend, no?” and I’m going

“Aye, nae bother mate, anything you say.”

There wasn’t any hassle though and it was a top night.