Albania 10 / Bucharest 176

Guest 'Flow

Guest 'Flow

Any one of the Albania 10 / Bucharest 176 fancy penning a wee 600/700 word story on your travels for our "Tales from the Terracing" feature in Thursday's programme?!

Some text with a few jpg's would be great - running short on time though so anything tonight or early tomorrow morning would be great!

alan.burrows 'at' motherwellfc.co.uk

More the merrier...

Cheers

'Flow

Any one of the Albania 10 / Bucharest 176 fancy penning a wee 600/700 word story on your travels for our "Tales from the Terracing" feature in Thursday's programme?!

Some text with a few jpg's would be great - running short on time though so anything tonight or early tomorrow morning would be great!

alan.burrows 'at' motherwellfc.co.uk

More the merrier...

Cheers

'Flow

Re we allowed to mention the words massage, brothel or strip club ? :(

'Flow,

I've sent you my text written for the Comapny Newsletter, though it might not all have reached you. I'll send again when I reach the office Wednesday morning. Probably not for direct publication, especially as I am critical of the club..... :huh:

Got some things I must sort out Wednesday morning, otherwise I could have perhaps tidied the article up. Taking Thursday pm and Friday off for the away leg is part of the problem.

Regards

SD