Mascot

Tartan_Special

After being scared to death after seeing the new hoopy huddlehound and having a laugh at the other SPL clubs mascots I must admit ours are the tackiest and least imaginative....

Two bears called Claret and Amber? Why?

Wouldn't a squirrel make more sense with the fir trees an aw that?

STEELY SQUIRREL!!

Now thats got a ring to it! :nod:

I was lined up to be our mascot a while back! Be thankful you got the bears coz I was dressed in a huge mobile phone (motorolla) and had to learn to walk about in a suit that was stinking of sweat and I couldn't see out of it. Turned up the day of the celtic game to get ready and go out on the park only to be told by Mr. Dickey to and I quote "fuck off son what a stupid idea that is" as if it was my fault. Dont think I would have made a good mascot anyway as my idea of having a laugh would have been taking the piss out of the opposition and winding away fans up.

Think we should have more of giggle with things like that tho. maybe wait till Chick young has an exclusive and is live on air walk by and trip him up or something? :lol: