Motherwell V Flamurtari

phoenix

Due to being on holiday for the home tie v Flamurtari not only did I miss our greatest ever win in Europe, I am also minus a ticket stub from the home (away at airdrie) Tie. I collect all things Motherwell and my mates usually give me anything that I miss, however they want to hold onto their stubs for the Flamurtari game for obvious reasons. If anyone wants to swap their ticket for a 91 final programme, a Nancy away ticket (in one piece) a Nancy home programme, a steaua away programme, home programme v steaua + ticket stub or anything else you might not have and willing to swap PM me and we can arrange something. I will give a 2-5 v rangers programme for this stub

If mine is still in one peice ye can have it for nothing.

That would be much appreciated. The Flamurtari away programme went for £42 on e bay. A bit of controversy whether it was the real thing or not, but having purchased a few items from the seller I think it was genuine and the ones that were given out for free were copies of that. Not sure though but still a very rare item copy or not. Hats off to the guys who made it to the game in Albania.

That would be much appreciated. The Flamurtari away programme went for £42 on e bay. A bit of controversy whether it was the real thing or not, but having purchased a few items from the seller I think it was genuine and the ones that were given out for free were copies of that. Not sure though but still a very rare item copy or not. Hats off to the guys who made it to the game in Albania.

The Flamurtari away programme looks fake in a number of ways though I just think this is symptomatic of the club and the Albanian infrastructure.

Notable points on the programme:

Motherwell is consistently mispelled; the first 'e' missing.

Some players are listed who had left the club; notably Quinn and Clarkson.

I am no expert, though it looks like the programme has been hand and not machine-folded.

I'd be surprised if someone would go to the trouble of faking this item. Most of the ten took a spare copy; myself included.

Cheers

SD 

that was deffo a fake :whistling: