Training

brazilmfc

Yeah went n done some laps round about the running track at the top, didn't want to stand right at the side of the park like a choob.

Didn't see slane training with the first team, not sure about the injury situation. Did see a few trialist's there, i didn't catch alot of the football stuff to be honest.

But the one thing i took from training is that JG doesn't half whip them into shape, u could have heard him from fir park. They were doing a attack vs defence exercise, half park, was good to watch but when someone picked the wrong pass he wasn't long in telling them.

O'brien was bursting his arse though-out the exercise, point to prove perhaps.

Peter ward said i was to late for a game at the end lol, but what he did say was feel free to come down and watch training any time.

Good to watch, will be doing it again.

Yeah went n done some laps round about the running track at the top, didn't want to stand right at the side of the park like a choob.

Didn't see slane training with the first team, not sure about the injury situation. Did see a few trialist's there, i didn't catch alot of the football stuff to be honest.

But the one thing i took from training is that JG doesn't half whip them into shape, u could have heard him from fir park. They were doing a attack vs defence exercise, half park, was good to watch but when someone picked the wrong pass he wasn't long in telling them.

O'brien was bursting his arse though-out the exercise, point to prove perhaps.

Peter ward said i was to late for a game at the end lol, but what he did say was feel free to come down and watch training any time.

Good to watch, will be doing it again.

:P cheers for that , any idea what time they start?

Met up with brazil at the park missed most of the practice, the young lads were doing shooting when i arrived saw a few decent pings while gannon was watching.

Absolutely love our club gannon gave the alright nod when he walked by love the fact him and his assistant aren't big time billies and are happy for a bit of banter.

As brazil said the big man said we were too late for a kick about, told him he couldn't afford my wages, which he replied we can't afford anyones!!

it was tongue in cheek of course but is this a freudian slip that indicates no future signings?

I'm thinking about it too much i'm sure :nod:

Met up with brazil at the park missed most of the practice, the young lads were doing shooting when i arrived saw a few decent pings while gannon was watching.

Absolutely love our club gannon gave the alright nod when he walked by love the fact him and his assistant aren't big time billies and are happy for a bit of banter.

As brazil said the big man said we were too late for a kick about, told him he couldn't afford my wages, which he replied we can't afford anyones!!

it was tongue in cheek of course but is this a freudian slip that indicates no future signings?

I'm thinking about it too much i'm sure :nod:

Nice one, sounds even more like a top guy now.

Was wondering the same thing, drove up to DL this morning and found no Well training but the high school bus pulling in as I was leaving?

Anybody know what time it will be tomorrow and if it is at DL?

Might get a swatch at our new striker????? :ph34r: