Well Wall Of Respect?

Well73

I walk passed the Davie Cooper statue every day taking the dog for a walk and got to thinking,

just an idea but with all the sad news in recent times of Motherwell players passing on should we have a part of Fir Park to remember players who wore Claret and Amber?

We cant rename stands for everyone and we cant put up statues for ever so what about a wall like the bricks at the cooper where players could have name and maybe some stats put up for all to remember and pay respects?

It's just an idea and I for one would think it a fitting way to remember some of our boys!

this will be done when we are up the road :notworthy:

I would just like to see it done now. We could take it with us and just in the off chance we dont move then we would have one. We are a family club and should show that we care. 'Mon the Well :lol:

I would just like to see it done now. We could take it with us and just in the off chance we dont move then we would have one. We are a family club and should show that we care. 'Mon the Well ;)

Don't disagree with you, but think its most important that something of this nature is done right, rather than rushed because the time/sentiment is right.

If/when we are re-homed I would like to see space to remember past employees of the club - be they cup winners, groundsmen, tea ladies, supporters or even Radio Scotland pundits... as long as there is a wee story to tell.

I'd also like to see them recognise folk that are alive, as well as dead.

Don't disagree with you, but think its most important that something of this nature is done right, rather than rushed because the time/sentiment is right.

If/when we are re-homed I would like to see space to remember past employees of the club - be they cup winners, groundsmen, tea ladies, supporters or even Radio Scotland pundits... as long as there is a wee story to tell.

I'd also like to see them recognise folk that are alive, as well as dead.

100% apart from the Radio Scotland thing........ Chick Young?! Eh?