Ssn Goal Of The Week.

WellAyrshire

Same old pish! SKY just showing the fact they have old firm fitba to show again so they sell more, cant have a rangers goal and no have a celtic one as well.

PISH!

Forbes goal by a mile christ he was even facing away from goal when he started the run. :P

I was annoyed when I seen the contenders for goal of the week when I first seen Rangers on it. Yes McCulloch goal was great but I knew that the green side of the bigot brothers would be shown aswell. Forbes' goal was much better than McGeady's traditional media biased towards the manky mob. :P

If Aiden "sunshinesoutahiserse" McGeady scored that, he'd be touted for Madrid seconds later and for the rest of the season. It was a stunning piece of skill from Forbes, and not for the first time this season already.

trying to be impartial .............. McCulloch's was a fine top corner strike and McTraitor's was a well created 'pass' type short curled past the keeper.

However, Forbes cut in from the wing at pace and had a lot less to aim at from that angle.

Has to be Forbes :notworthy: Well done kid ............... give us more of the same please.

:P

Many thanks for your email Craig. You are of course correct we mistakenly showed the wrong goal. It was a schoolboy error on our part and one that won’t happen again. I hope despite this you continue to enjoy the show.

Kind Regards

Rob

Rob Wakeling

Executive Producer

Soccer AM