Parking Around The Ground

Well fans banker

don't fret 'wellfans banker', with car culture & obeisity getting more popular. Had a quiet word with JB and he's gonna build you a drive-thru <_<

but really, from anderson tower to ex-services club, parking is plentiful. Go abit earlier, get a nice spot, enjoy a drink at Daniels or FPC, stroll....

Says the man who couldnae wait to get back to Airdrie to work the turnstiles at the Bucharest game

:):evilgrin:

:lol: Given how close you stay to Airdrie's ground and the time you turned up at, I'd hate to think what time you turn up to Fir Park at? ;)

are all the rounds immediately round the ground not closed for x amount of time after the game now???

so if you parked in the health centre, you wouldn't be able to get out as the road is policed and no cars are allowed to move until the road is clear of pedestrians - so you'd be waiting a while

failing that - park where fatcalf parks, altho you do normally have to be there early as it too fills up quickly

there are plenty of spaces round FP, my choice is the Civic. I always seem to get space there

That's all well and good if you live reasonably close.

Many people don't though.......

And many people drive from Motherwell, Wishaw and Hamilton when, quite frankly, there is ample public transport to get them to the game. Share a car with mates, get the bus. or is that too inconvenient for some people...?

And many people drive from Motherwell, Wishaw and Hamilton when, quite frankly, there is ample public transport to get them to the game. Share a car with mates, get the bus. or is that too inconvenient for some people...?

Aye, that's fair enough but my point was about the fans who don't live locally who can't simply jump on a bus unless they want to spend several hours travelling.

As someone who has spent the majority of my time supporting Motherwell at home from Livingston, the bus or train wasn't a realistic option.

A glib comment of "take the bus/train" wasn't very constructive! B-)