Well Fans In Oz

west coast eagles well fan

hi i am an exiled well fan living in perth western australia was wondering if there were any like minded people who post on here would be intrested in setting up an australian branch of a well supporters club plenty of rangers and celtic ones but still have to come across a well one yet

hi i am an exiled well fan living in perth western australia was wondering if there were any like minded people who post on here would be intrested in setting up an australian branch of a well supporters club plenty of rangers and celtic ones but still have to come across a well one yet

My mates a 'Well fan from Surfers on the gold coast. just settled back over here though :rolleyes:

Another usless reply brought to you by TvTotherwell :rolleyes:

plenty of jobs here pay is not to bad either was gonae go and watch perth glory decided against that so its a carton of cider and the computer on a sat night most well games are online if u can put up wae the crap commentators i am in joondalup not to far fae brighton here wae the wife and two kids but miss my sat afternoons on the pish watching the dossers life long well fan

Thats the answer, just enjoy the city before u even think about working. Most of the hostels tend to have job notice boards so should pick up something easy enough

We're gonna be staying in Como, Perth.

A few mates are gonna already be over there when we arrive & their getting a flat in Como, the rents reasonable to say the least...think its $400 per month.

Gonna bunk up with them for a few nights or whatever & get a flat of our own sorted.

Fruit picking or working on a building site will do me just fine. Can't see myself working in a bar or in a call centre.

plenty of jobs here pay is not to bad either was gonae go and watch perth glory decided against that so its a carton of cider and the computer on a sat night most well games are online if u can put up wae the crap commentators i am in joondalup not to far fae brighton here wae the wife and two kids but miss my sat afternoons on the pish watching the dossers life long well fan

Nice golf course there. I have a few mates in town all converted to the C&A way of life. Although I have to follow some crappy AFL team!!!!

My cousin, Scott Bulloch, plays for Perth Glory. Apparantly they have a not bad side this year. He is a 'Well fan along with all my other relatives in Oz. I'll email him to see if there are any other Dossers in his area.

CJ

Perth Glory are a good side, but the Eagles are pish. C'mon the might Lions. At least, they were pretty shit hot when I was living there (2001-2003). Mate is a massive Hawks fan. If you like AFL, Melbourne is the nuts, catch any game you want. Bit odd though with the regional teams like the Lions - your away support is basically only those folk from Sydney/Brisbane/Perth/wherever that now live in the city where the match is. Just too big to travel for games. Sydney to Brisbane on a map, looks like nothing. Used to take us 14 hours to drive down to see my wife's folks at Christmas.

Perth I know nothing about, except it exists. This is very true of most Eastern Australians. You'll find in the East there is the Sydney/Melbourne rivalry thing, but most families will be spread kind of between Victoria and NSW and maybe up in Queensland (I love QLD), talk to them about WA and they just kind of glaze over. May as well ask someone in Netherton what Moscow is like...