Celebrity Fans ?

Wellfan92

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, has delboyd seen this thread ? I don't know the guy from Adam but this all seems a bit cruel. Apologies for being such a big girl's blouse as we say in Manchester, but posting pics of someone who uses the site seems cruel, not matter how much of a tit some folk might think he is. Laughing at folk in this way seems a bit unnecessary. Maybe it's all ironic and delboyd is laughing along, in which case I apologise.

If he takes it as a joke, fair enough. As long as that's really the case. If he hasn't seen this thread, it should be pulled, no matter who thinks it funny. Anyone can point the finger the finger at another individual as pathetic, but who are we to judge anyone ? Admins, you should think about it and speak to delboyd.

What's it got to do with you, you wee fucking knob. Internet hardman. I post on Red Issue, not that it's any of your business. Now fuck off before I tuen up at Fir Park and demand you play big man to my face. I know you're a middle aged man who wouldn't say boo to a goose, so stop being a dick.

In all seriousness, has delboyd seen this thread ? I don't know the guy from Adam but this all seems a bit cruel. Apologies for being such a big girl's blouse as we say in Manchester, but posting pics of someone who uses the site seems cruel, not matter how much of a tit some folk might think he is. Laughing at folk in this way seems a bit unnecessary. Maybe it's all ironic and delboyd is laughing along, in which case I apologise.

Chase yerself ya boring bastard