Logintolearn - Play At Fir Park

logintolearn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorted!

Only found out today that one of the stands will be openly at a very reasonable £2 a head. The money is to charity so if anyone is at a loose end on Friday night at 6.45 they should head down to Fir Park for a laugh.

Not a clue mate, i know i'm number 17 but no idea what team as of yet - not that it bothers me! Ive had the cold/flu coming on for the last few days and i'm paranoid its going to hit me before friday but i'm on the steroids and amoxicillin so if it has the desired effect i'll be fine.

Bop you fly man you, how did u manage to get a 2nd appearance for log in to learn?

This time with spectators allowed, u might win this time as me and stevie kirk won't be playing up front together.

I've still had no details from log in to learn after i played in the first one i was interested in doing a web design course.

oh well oh and if there is any space gies a shout paul, the last one was legendary!!!!

That knocks Motherwell 5 Aberdeen 6 into second place then :lol: Pretty sure the first game was a 9-4 win for the home team. Wee bit disappointed to miss this one (had a chance to play but these things happen) but have been told I am down for the next one. Will look forward to it. Hope the guys get a date locked down soon.

I think that it finished 11-9 to the away team but that does not matter. Everyone had a great time and to be playing on the same field as two club legends is just a fantastic experience. I am just glad to have had the privelege of being able to play along side such great players for our club.

A big thank you for the Login to learn team for making this all possible and to everyone taking part in the match for such a great night.

Cheers!

Dougie Arnotts boy was what age, 10? He was taking the piss out of most of us and is someone Gordon Young should be looking to get into the YTS asap :P

Really enjoyed it again and was breathing a huge sigh of relief when i finally scored with about 10 minutes to go after that atrocious miss (for those that werent there it was worse than Iwelumos).

I'd just like to echo everything said. It was a great night and everyone just seemed to muck in and enjoy it. I think we were even giving the ref stick at one point!!! and I even managed to kick the ball a couple of times!!! Dougie Arnott and Stevie Kirk were great giving everybody encouragement. I think the way Dougie was talking his boy is at High School, and in the school team. Definitely one too watch in the future. Think the end score was 11-8 to the aways. But who knows?

Definitely a big well done to the organisers, and thanks. :huh::(

Guys - a big thank you to everyone who took part in the floodlit LogintoLearn Challenge Match at Fir Park on November 6th. We are pleased everyone who took part enjoyed the occasion.

Pictures of the game will be uploaded to LogintoLearn on Flickr early this week. You can get notification of when they are uploaded to Flickr by becoming our friend on LogintoLearn on Twitter.

For those of you who didn’t play in the game on Friday we have two further games planned at Fir Park and you could get the chance to play on the hallowed turf by enrolling on a LogintoLearn Course. For more information call 0800 953 1010 or go to LogintoLearn.

Lastly we’d like to record our very great appreciation to legends Stevie Kirk and Dougie Arnott for taking part in the game and to Motherwell Football Club for their support, and in particular to Leeann Montgomery who worked hard to ensure our event was such a success.

Make Learning Your Goal – and you could Play At Fir Park!!

Guys - a big thank you to everyone who took part in the floodlit LogintoLearn Challenge Match at Fir Park on November 6th. We are pleased everyone who took part enjoyed the occasion.

Pictures of the game will be uploaded to LogintoLearn on Flickr early this week. You can get notification of when they are uploaded to Flickr by becoming our friend on LogintoLearn on Twitter.

For those of you who didn't play in the game on Friday we have two further games planned at Fir Park and you could get the chance to play on the hallowed turf by enrolling on a LogintoLearn Course. For more information call 0800 953 1010 or go to LogintoLearn.

Lastly we'd like to record our very great appreciation to legends Stevie Kirk and Dougie Arnott for taking part in the game and to Motherwell Football Club for their support, and in particular to Leeann Montgomery who worked hard to ensure our event was such a success.

Make Learning Your Goal – and you could Play At Fir Park!!

Cracking! Do you know when these dates are.......or when you will be giving out this info?