Paul Slane

Bop

Does anyone know how serious his injury is? After making a flying start to the season its a shame seeing him have to sit out and i think myself like most other Well fans expected to see him back after the international break. I'd quite like to see an official line out from the club to give us a wee update?

Flow?

We all know that the media...and I include TV and Radio as well as the Press... are not interested in keeping anyone other than Old Firm fans up to date regarding injuries to their teams players. Kyle Lafferty and Scott Brown in the past couple of days are classic examples.

Motherwell themselves should make the effort to keep us informed. On Saturday not one person I spoke to could shed any light on why Hutch did not feature. How about updates being put on the official web site on a regular basis? I gather from posts in other threads that some of you guys work at Fir Park so how about taking the matter up on behalf of those fans who are not so well placed.

We all know that the media...and I include TV and Radio as well as the Press... are not interested in keeping anyone other than Old Firm fans up to date regarding injuries to their teams players. Kyle Lafferty and Scott Brown in the past couple of days are classic examples.

Motherwell themselves should make the effort to keep us informed. On Saturday not one person I spoke to could shed any light on why Hutch did not feature. How about updates being put on the official web site on a regular basis? I gather from posts in other threads that some of you guys work at Fir Park so how about taking the matter up on behalf of those fans who are not so well placed.

I for one think that in principle thats a great idea a kind of treatment table update , my only concern is that it gives away too much info to other teams.

I know this isnt really related to Slane, but it is related t injuries. Does anybody know whats up with Hutchison, obviously noticed he was missing completely yesterday, he's been great over the last weeks and was a bit disappointed he missed out.

My son is a ballboy and he heard at the game that he had picked up an injury in training on Friday and failed a fitness test on Saturday morning.

Surely it too isn't serious if he was even considered on Saturday.

My son is a ballboy and he heard at the game that he had picked up an injury in training on Friday and failed a fitness test on Saturday morning.

Surely it too isn't serious if he was even considered on Saturday.

Sure similar stuff was said about Slane prior to opening day at Perth, few weeks later he in for an op. Can never be sure but certainly hope it something he shakes off quickly.

Paul has had a very small operation that won't keep him out for too long at all! Less than a few weeks now.

Hutch went over on his ankle on Friday at training and narrowly failed a fitness test on Saturday morning but should be back for next week.

'Flow

Paul has had a very small operation that won't keep him out for too long at all! Less than a few weeks now.

Hutch went over on his ankle on Friday at training and narrowly failed a fitness test on Saturday morning but should be back for next week.

'Flow

Hutch must have been gutted to miss the game but it gave us the opprtunity to see how good Saunders could be in the centre of defence.

We don't have the biggest sqad in the world but definetly encouraging to know that some of the guys can be switched around without impacting on the strengths we have

And a speedy recovery Mr Slane - looking forward to seeing you back in the squad.

MON RA DOSSERS

'Flow

Cheers for that, good to hear its nothing too major :)

Hutch must have been gutted to miss the game but it gave us the opprtunity to see how good Saunders could be in the centre of defence.

Yeah definitely. Whilst played at right back I think Saunders has looked good, but not natural, and his positioning has been slightly iffy, but he seemed to slot in comfortably at centre half, as that is his position.

Yeah definitely. Whilst played at right back I think Saunders has looked good, but not natural, and his positioning has been slightly iffy, but he seemed to slot in comfortably at centre half, as that is his position.

Page is a right back. Saunders is a centre half. Hutchinson is/was a centre mid when he first moved to Motherwell!