• Giles Coke
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Steven McGarry
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Steve Jennings
    • Null Vote

Big Crazy legs Saunders for me, outstanding again, came close to a goal a few times and was totally focussed for the full game

others may have more flair but they all were caught out more than once by their lack of concentration and effort.

Funnily enough, I actually thought Forbes struggled to impose himself on the game until well into the second half. Hateley was solid for the entire game but overall I though Jim O'Brien was worthy of our MOTM. He was the only player who seemed to be actively looking to attack at every opportunity and could have scored/provided a few goals were he not chopped down mercilessly.

Overall though, I would say Esson MOTM, followed closely by Foran, who never stopped running the entire game. Good to see him get a round of applause from our fans when he went off.

Funnily enough, I actually thought Forbes struggled to impose himself on the game until well into the second half. Hateley was solid for the entire game but overall I though Jim O'Brien was worthy of our MOTM. He was the only player who seemed to be actively looking to attack at every opportunity and could have scored/provided a few goals were he not chopped down mercilessly.

Overall though, I would say Esson MOTM, followed closely by Foran, who never stopped running the entire game. Good to see him get a round of applause from our fans when he went off.

I went for Forbes but I agree - Esson, followed by Foran were the best performers. good to see Richie getting a decent reception.