Just A Thought On Possible New Players.

NEMO

OK i know its really early in the season and 3 months till the transfer window. But was just wondering if we keep playing as well as we have been doing and getting as much media coverage and plaudits then can we attract a few higher profile players. Surely Ruddy and Moutaouakil (spelling) raises our profile.

I'm just thinking ahead as we need a bit more bite up front to be a real force in the long run of the season???

not to bothered bout new players , just hope we keep the ones we got :D

100% agree. With Ruddy, Yassin and Lukas only signed until January I'd hope we were looking at either extending those deals or making them permanent, especially in the cases of Ruddy and Yassin.

With them being in the shop window they could also be snapped up by a Championship club who can outbid us easily, so any deal would need to be looked at sooner rather than later in my view.

Surely Ruddy and Moutaouakil (spelling) raises our profile.

Double edged sword this one - a higher profile may help to encourage players in the door - but will also bring admiring glances from Championship/League One clubs with more money than us.

Bigger question is whether we have a team full of Stephen Pearsons who will have their heads turned easily, or perhaps David Clarksons (McFadden's etc) who put their shift in and moved on when the time was right for all concerned.

Who's the guy on the top right of the team photo on the fishal?

We always said we were lacking experiance :lol: ..

Time to start looking now for new players...get them in early doors come january and settled..

We really could be doing with 2 strikers with a bit of quality..big Sutton is plying well but we missed him last night and have no potent cover at this time...An central attacking midfielder would also be nice..and quite frankly someone to replace the dud that is Mcgarry oh and for that matter Fitzpatrick while were at it..get these men off the wagebill.

We must keep Ruddy and Yassan!

I would love to see Ruddy, big Giles and Yassin stay although I agree they are in the shop window however, if they are enjoying life in Lanarkshire we might be able to persuade them to extend their loan period and maybe even get them on a permanent deal. I would like to see another striker because we need cover and another defender preferably a full back again for cover.

This talk of transfers is right annoying lets just concentrate on what we have for the moment. We are three month off even knowing anything about players going or coming in. We will cross this bridge when we come to it. Lets just support the players we have at the moment instead of jumping the band wagon.