Massive Help Needed

well_nuts

right. i am looking for a big help here. i am in need of a signed motherwell shirt. we are having a auction at work next friday. It is for muscular dysrophy. i think one of the managers from my work phoned and had been told to right a letter. i dont know if she has or not. i can pick it up on saturday from the club. i did try to pm 'Flow about it but his box is full.

I would be really greatful if i could get my hand on it.

Club don't give them away, they're bought through MotherwellDirect

Right I appreciate, you work for a company thats in it to make money and as such you do your bit.

but quite simply that is not true, or being a little bit harsher its a lie

the club do on occasion supply charitable organisations signed tops, and if I doubt they have stopped doing it in order for PSL to make more cash as Leanne Dempster has stated she is trying to align the club more central to the community.

right. i am looking for a big help here. i am in need of a signed motherwell shirt. we are having a auction at work next friday. It is for muscular dysrophy. i think one of the managers from my work phoned and had been told to right a letter. i dont know if she has or not. i can pick it up on saturday from the club. i did try to pm 'Flow about it but his box is full.

I would be really greatful if i could get my hand on it.

flow's box is full lol :whistling:

I had a friend who was an employee at Rangers and the standard practise there was to buy a discounted top from the shop and it would be passed around the dressing room to be signed by whoever was there on whatever date you had to pick it up at.

So I would guess that actually buying the top is a fairly standard practise.