Standing

taz connar

cause im sitting behind you and i cant see, you fanny !!

if you dont like it fuck off to another part of the ground or like nethertonwellfan said open your mouth and ask him to sit down you dont have a problem opening it on here we are trying to encourage the younger ones to go to fir park and you calling them fannys isnt going to help

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually , I think you raise a valid point. If you pay your money you are entitled to see the game without someone standing up in front of you. I just think the way you put your point across is out of order. I know the boy you called a 'fanny' and if you asked him to sit down because you couldn't see he would apoligise and sit on his arse. He would actually be a little embarrassed. You make a fair pont but you don't have to resort to personally insulting a 12 year old boy.

Wisdom personified. Glad you are posting nethertonwellfan because you talk a lot of sense.

And what would you know? You'v most likely never been in a fitba stadium in your life. Stick to talking utter shite about everything that doesent concern you and adding pointless ellipsis into every single post.

Oh dear, never assume anything about anyone. She may have been to more games and stadiums than you've had fish suppers.

And what would you know? You'v most likely never been in a fitba stadium in your life. Stick to talking utter shite about everything that doesent concern you and adding pointless ellipsis into every single post.

...I'm a fairweather supporter. I go to FP when its sunny and not too cold, and there are no wasps. And watch your spelling...and don't waste your post by being rude...

if you dont like it fuck off to another part of the ground or like nethertonwellfan said open your mouth and ask him to sit down you dont have a problem opening it on here we are trying to encourage the younger ones to go to fir park and you calling them fannys isnt going to help

Thats just nonsence, there was noway the poster could know the 'fanny' was only 12. And to be fair, if he's 12 then he's heard a lot worse than the word fanny. 12 year old or not, he still has to learn that rules are rules. He asked a stupid question.

Thats just nonsence, there was noway the poster could know the 'fanny' was only 12. And to be fair, if he's 12 then he's heard a lot worse than the word fanny. 12 year old or not, he still has to learn that rules are rules. He asked a stupid question.

well seeing as he sits behind him him he should have fair idea what age he is!! and he knows full well everyone up that end stands up so why choose to sit there is just to give him something to complain about