Celtic V Motherwell

Rickoza

Really chuffed with that point today. Thought everyone done their job to the best they could do it. Jutkiewicz held up the ball really well, used alot of his strength and gave Caldwell at horrid time. Hateley was superb, and very very rarely all season has he gave the ball away. Coke done well, alot of credit to him for his thing with Scott Brown. Drifted out of the game a bit though.

Humphrey was superb and linked up very well with Yassin.

All in all i'm delighted! Celtic! Celtic! Who The Fuck Are Celtic!!

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant day today, made even better by one of the wee fannys coming up to us at the end shouting about Motherwell being shite, he was firmly put in his place and scuttled off to shout abuse at someone else :D

Cannae whack them getting pissed off when they don't win, their fans are a joke and we played absoultely brilliantly, Gannon is doing wonders with that side.

On a weekend training course so missed most of the action and news from the game but got to hear the last ten minutes and it sounded like we were under the cosh possession wise but them only having a couple of real efforts. Got the impression we had been their match from the commentary and pleased to read it on here. Onwards and upwards. St Mirren been going really well so tough two games coming.

Fuck me, looks like the Alamo at times there! Probably a neat bit of editing as well mind you.

The editing is pretty fair I reckon. I think on reflection, and after seeing highlights, folk will realise how lucky we were to come away with a point. Granted we were organised enough and got enough men behind the ball to stop Celtic having too many clear cut chances however on another day they could have scored 3 or 4 from those positions.

Fuck me, looks like the Alamo at times there! Probably a neat bit of editing as well mind you.

Once the video finishes, it goes to a page of other "shellic" videos. No wonder it looks like your typical BBC Scotland editing..........

who do you think forbes played better than?

I don't think we had any failures or weak links so I not gonna pick and choose players that were better or worse. Everyone got pass marks and could make a case for a couple of players for man of the match and after that we had a group of players that put in a good shift and Forbes was one of them with some nice bits of composed play and easily his best performance in a few games.

And some of their "chances" are somewhat tenuous to say the least. You would have thought from that we were completely hemmed in the entire 90, it was only like that really in injury time. Stats yesterday...

9 Shots On Target 4

12 Shots Off Target 1

10 Fouls (Conceded) 9

14 Corners 10

1 Yellow Cards 1

0 Red Cards 0

They had clearly more "efforts on goal" but it depends on what you actually call an effort on goal, beit wide of the target. 10 corners to their 14 suggests clearly we were more of an attacking threat than that video suggests! Had to laugh at Real Radio on the way back on the bus, going on about McCourt and how the text they received (they were obviously watching the Sporting Life website) said he was the key player and should have started. Baws! McCourt did exactly what he did against Rangers, constantly ran into cul-de-sacs and lost the ball time and again.

What the fuck was with the traffic plan yesterday? The police had some bus initiative which meant all the coaches got out before everyone else.

Fair enough but the coaches didny leave till quarter to six! Got to my motor at five past five and didny get onto london road till quarter past six. I was parked up a wee side street about half a mile from the ground and me and about 50 other cars were held back for over an hour. The wee police lassie was getting pelters for it.

And some of their "chances" are somewhat tenuous to say the least. You would have thought from that we were completely hemmed in the entire 90, it was only like that really in injury time. Stats yesterday...

9 Shots On Target 4

12 Shots Off Target 1

10 Fouls (Conceded) 9

14 Corners 10

1 Yellow Cards 1

0 Red Cards 0

They had clearly more "efforts on goal" but it depends on what you actually call an effort on goal, beit wide of the target. 10 corners to their 14 suggests clearly we were more of an attacking threat than that video suggests! Had to laugh at Real Radio on the way back on the bus, going on about McCourt and how the text they received (they were obviously watching the Sporting Life website) said he was the key player and should have started. Baws! McCourt did exactly what he did against Rangers, constantly ran into cul-de-sacs and lost the ball time and again.

we rode our luck yesterday. if you compare our performance this weekend with our last two at parkhead (a win and a loss) there isn't really much difference in our efforts. celtic just didn't have enough quality to punish us this time.

What the fuck was with the traffic plan yesterday? The police had some bus initiative which meant all the coaches got out before everyone else.

Fair enough but the coaches didny leave till quarter to six! Got to my motor at five past five and didny get onto london road till quarter past six. I was parked up a wee side street about half a mile from the ground and me and about 50 other cars were held back for over an hour. The wee police lassie was getting pelters for it.

A red Golf?

we were the same, could have been home from Dundee!, Locals came out and said its always the same.

all the side streets would have been cleared before the buses even got near London road

A red Golf?

we were the same, could have been home from Dundee!, Locals came out and said its always the same.

all the side streets would have been cleared before the buses even got near London road

B-) me and my mate were in the red golf.

Were you in the BMW behind us?

It was fucking ridiculous, fair enough stop the cars going out when the buses are coming but to keep us there for 45 minutes before a fucking bus appeared was crazy. Strathclydes finest at their best!!

Yeah that was me with Andy, a feking shambles made a lot easier watching all their greeting faces trudging home :wub:

just another reason a few more fans will probably stop going to the footie.

anybody got a crowd figure yet? guessing around 35-40K most of them booing Robson getting subbed B-)

Yeah that was me with Andy, a feking shambles made a lot easier watching all their greeting faces trudging home B-)

Haha, after that result I didny actually mind sitting that long either. Thought the odd chorsuses of horns were a good laugh.

Anyone who was on the Buses will no doubt have noticed the "des res" housing which was to our left. And there were people still living in some of those flats!!

Anyone who was on the Buses will no doubt have noticed the "des res" housing which was to our left. And there were people still living in some of those flats!!

Our bus was there as well, what an absolute shithole of a place the East End of Glasgow is, god help the guys from the Commonwealth games who'll be staying around there in 2014.

I managed to get a punch in the face from one of the dirty rat faced tinks of the great unwashed after the game, just as well my tetanus jab is up to date.

Aye, what a joke that was. Never got onto the motorway until after 6. Unreal. Was in a BMW with the other half - was nearly gonna go out and walk it. Only bright side to it, we got a wave from Keith Lasley & John Sutton who were driving the opposite way.. :lol:

Onto the game, we we immense. Looked totally calm at all times (to calm at times, mind you..). Not a failure on the pitch in C&A today.

Proud of the boys. Mon the 'Well.. :D