Bounce Game Against Hearts

postiejim

Found out about this from the twitter guy

''Bounce game has been planned for tomorrow (tuesday) against Hearts.Craigan,McGarry,Lasley,Archdeacon, McHugh expected to start''

''Shaun Hutchinson impressed in his return to first team training this afternoon & will take part in 2morrow's match against Hearts.Good news''

I wasn't there and Pete hasn't phoned me about it yet (must be bad :rolleyes: )....

But naw, we tend not to promote / report about these games because basically, they're supposed to be closed door. We've had about seven or eight since the beginning of the season some have been won, some lost.

But promoting / reporting on the game brings a whole host of issues so we tend to try and keep them solely for what they are intended for (i.e. the management teams of both clubs to try things / players out)...

'Flow

He's from the Welltrust FC school of only posting when they've won! :lol:

What you on about, I haven't even mentioned our second consecutive 4-1 victory this weekend, never mind the fact I've personally notched 5 goals in those 2 games and I've hardly mentioned that we're now called Motherwell Fans Club and that we've got new strips which are the dogs danglies, and that we're blah blah blah :lol:

What you on about, I haven't even mentioned our second consecutive 4-1 victory this weekend, never mind the fact I've personally notched 5 goals in those 2 games and I've hardly mentioned that we're now called Motherwell Fans Club and that we've got new strips which are the dogs danglies, and that we're blah blah blah

Well there is that and the ruling none of our players are allowed to wear ridiculously coloured footy boots :D

Care to post a pic or describe the design of your new kit Matt?

Well they're new to us, not new as in a Motherwell sense as they're the old Xara (Was gonnae say Anglian there but Cakes might be watching :D:D ) kits with our own sponsor logos. Hopefully on show in the programe next Saturday.

:just passing by: ;)

:lol:

As Fritz pointed out he didnae like that kit at the time, maybe Malpas had summat to do wi' that, but on closer inspection he admits Xara made good gear. We've had a Xara kit before and it lasted brilliantly, only problem wi' this yin is trying to keep the white shorts clean throughout our winter but if past season are owt tae go by most of the games will be called off between now and March anyroads. :)