Has Motherwell The Best Fans In The Land?

Lee Murrray

Unfortunately sending in pics to a website does not constitute the "best fans" tag.

My general view is that our away following is immense and vocal for all the good reasons (normally). Our home following at times is cringeworthy. I could easily end up boxing every time I go to a home match but on most occasions manage to bite my tongue however sometimes the moronic shouts push me over the edge and I challenge the culprit and that wastes my enjoyment of the match. Unfortunately this seems to be more prevailant now than when we had the old covered terracing or am I getting old and cantancarous and my tolerance levels have reduced? :P

This is the most ridiculous topic ever! We have the worst fans in the country, at home especially.

everybody thinks they've got the worst fans in the country at home and a great support away. you see killie, st mirren, aberdeen and especially falkirk saying it all the time on pie and bovril. rangers and celtic both got booed off in their last home games as well.

the truth is we're not that different from anyone else and that there are a lot of stupid, angry and loud fans in every ground in scotland.

This is the most ridiculous topic ever! We have the worst fans in the country, at home especially.

I dont hink we have the worst in the country what aboot last year when wur playing nancy there was 2000 odd ppl that went over to france to support us, and efter the game we sung well songs for ages and showed our support tae the players and manager, even though we got beat

Old Firm fans are the worst, pure and simple. I'll excuse the ones who live in or around Parkhead/Govan, but the rest support their team for one of two reasons regardless of what anyone says:

1. Glory-hunting

2. Bigotry

Fans of other clubs follow their team and, although some get on the players backs more than others, they wear their choice of scarf around their necks for the right reasons.

^And then sometimes its the same as the rest of us, i.e their fathers took them to see that team since they were yon height.

Aye true. I probably shouldn't have said "more often than not" as I have Rangers supporting pals who fall into that very catagory.

In my experience, the two (bigotry and glory hunting) tend do go hand in hand when were talking about the numpties that support them though.