St Mirren V Motherwell; League Game

WellTiliDie

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dargo is out injured.

He's scored in their last 2 games.

EDIT: Quick spy at their site shows Dargo hasn't missed a league game, started the last 5 games and came on as sub in the other 3. Only game he has missed was as an unused sub against Ayr in the cup.

Mehmet though has scored 8 already this season. 5 in the League Cup v East Stirling and 1 v Ayr. He's got 2 league goals, 1 against Falkirk last week and a penalty against St Johnstone

Has Dorman actually done anything this season? Totally forgot about him until someone mentioned him in this thread. I reckon there only main threat is McGinn.

If we win tomorrow I'll be biting my nails until Tuesday night thinking (and expecting) that we ain't gonna win both. But under Gannon we have a solid defence which hasn't leaked many goals (plus kept a few clean sheets), plus not conceding late at Celtic with all the late pressure, we've not let in sloppy goals which is very unlike the Motherwell of the last few years. This for me I reckon we can win both - its a new era. An era where we ain't going to see the same fralties we have always had haunting us, time and time again.

2-0 'Well. Forbes & Humphrey.

Mon the 'Well

Has Dorman actually done anything this season? Totally forgot about him until someone mentioned him in this thread. I reckon there only main threat is McGinn.

If we win tomorrow I'll be biting my nails until Tuesday night thinking (and expecting) that we ain't gonna win both. But under Gannon we have a solid defence which hasn't leaked many goals (plus kept a few clean sheets), plus not conceding late at Celtic with all the late pressure, we've not let in sloppy goals which is very unlike the Motherwell of the last few years. This for me I reckon we can win both - its a new era. An era where we ain't going to see the same fralties we have always had haunting us, time and time again.

2-0 'Well. Forbes & Humphrey.

Mon the 'Well

I think Chick Young said on the radio a few weeks ago that Dorman had been crap so far this season and had been dropped. Though I think he was back last week and scored.

Dorman was playing, but didn't score. It was Dargo, Mehmet and Brighton that scored their goals against Falkirk.

I think it will be a really tight game and wouldn't be surprised by a narrow win for either team or a draw. I'd be pretty annoyed if we got beat all the same, more so as I believe that could it could have a knock on effect for the cup game.

To lose both games against this shower would be a sore one to take, but I don't think any of us should be turning up expecting Motherwell victories. That's the road to ruin!

It would be good if we could win by 2 or 3. We've performed really well defensively this season apart from the Hibs and St Johnstone games but i still don't think we have been anywhere near top gear going forward. Hopefully it will all click tomorrow and we will get the 3 points.

'Mon the Well!!!!!!!!!

Have you got a doze of lazyitis? :D

40/1 it is. Courtesy of Bet 365.

YES LADS - "i" IS BACK!!!!

40/1 ?? i'm gonna have some of that too! Tomorrow is too close to call!

I coudnt back Saints, but, I feel the same as you lot do in that , we can win it, but so can wellies!

Recent 2 seasons have proven that there are no BETTING opportunities to be had.

Have a great day at our luxyoooooriusss new grunn!!

(Feel free to buy me a pint before if you like!) :doh:

YES LADS - "i" IS BACK!!!!

40/1 ?? i'm gonna have some of that too! Tomorrow is too close to call!

I coudnt back Saints, but, I feel the same as you lot do in that , we can win it, but so can wellies!

Recent 2 seasons have proven that there are no BETTING opportunities to be had.

Have a great day at our luxyoooooriusss new grunn!!

(Feel free to buy me a pint before if you like!) :doh:

You get oot O' here, only in here to cause trouble. :D

Hello all my Motherwell friends. :O

Before we get into the usual name calling I have to say, your "European" adventure seems to have been a good move, not what I thought at all. I also have to say I have been impressed with your style of playing, new manager seems to have things under control.

Shows you how Muttley was dragging you down, only have to look at Aberdeen. :P

Back to business, hard to call, you are playing well (No pun intended) and we are on the crest of an amazing 2 game run.

All in all looks like 6-0 us.

Enjoy your day oot. :D:doh::lol: