Ticket Sales For Tuesday...

Ocelot Groomin'

Il be there tomorrow nite, only problem is Im at a training centre on murray st, 400 yards from the stadium and finish at 4pm, no point me going back to bellshill so anyone care to help with some advice on bars etc to visit before the game where I wont get stabbed lol

Not sure about pubs in Feegie but you could have a wee walk back into Paisley and go to a pub called The Court ( I think). Have been in there a few times before games and never had any bother.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il be there tomorrow nite, only problem is Im at a training centre on murray st, 400 yards from the stadium and finish at 4pm, no point me going back to bellshill so anyone care to help with some advice on bars etc to visit before the game where I wont get stabbed lol

the Alamo always gives us free pies. Anyone up for meeting early? I'm off and want to head to paisley this afternoon for a few refreshments

Nah, people just remember the duff performances more. We have had plenty of good wins in the cups too.

I'm not too sure. I'm thinking of games in recent times where there has been a noticably large crowd. I think most the 'special offer' games over the last few seasons have turned into non events. Only Aberdeen two seasons ago to clinch Europe sticks out as being a good occassion in front of a good crowd.

The game is a complete sell out, turned up about half 7 and got turned away by the polis cos we didn't have tickets, none available for either side !

Perhaps not so much nowgiven the result but I'd have been pretty gutted to have been turned away at half-seven and then discover the ground was little more than half full. Even more so when there folk in the Main Stand with 'Well colours on.

Really good turn out from us and very vocal too in our part of the stand. Shame the game was pish mind.....