Bucharest

Infamous Wee Grafter

Rangers fans claim Romanian police spat in their faces and shouted "Celtic" in their faces during Wednesday's Champions League tie against Unirea Urziceni in Romania. (The Sun)

Superintendent Mike Dean of Strathclyde Police has backed Rangers' claims that poor organisation and heavy-handed policing sparked the trouble in Romania. (Daily Record)

Uefa will take into consideration the poor disciplinary record of Rangers fans when considering the latest crowd scenes during the Champions League tie with Unirea Urziceni. (Daily Record)

Rangers face being forced to play future European games behind closed doors should Uefa rule against the club's fans. (Daily Express)

The Scottish FA will launch its own investigation into the violence in Romania with president George Peat warning that Uefa is planning its biggest-ever crackdown on fan violence. (The Sun)

Rangers fans claim Romanian police spat in their faces and shouted "Celtic" in their faces during Wednesday's Champions League tie against Unirea Urziceni in Romania. (The Sun)

The Romanian Police only helped us get a cheaper taxi when we played there, so unfair :lol:

I couldnt believe when reading the Record yesterday that they were talking about the same friendlty city that we visited in July. They've a fucking cheek calling that place a dump when they horrible fuckers hail from salubrious areas of Glasgow and Belfast.

Nothing but praise for our Romanian hosts when we were there, and it was good to see them getting the pepper spray and batons out for the h**s - their reputation precedes them.

Aye, great hosts right enough, they even let you run a tab up all night and dont realise that you've fucked off.

:lol: dont even remember anything about it myself and was informed on returning home that I had indeed fucked off and left the others to settle up. Still, I think it was the least I was due for bringing a suspect looking backpack home for one of those who settled up for me......