Aberdeen

milo

Going to be an interesting game both on the pitch, in the stands and in the dug outs.

As for the football, the rain will make good football difficult but I can see the well winning 2-0, McGhee getting abuse all game and the crying to the media about it and the press taking great joy in putting pressure on Gannon to criticise the well fans for abusing McGhee.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

with aluko out then surely this is one for Sutton and the duke to be up front. Hamel back at left back reynolds saunders and Moutaouakil.

Midfield of coke jennings o'brien and forbes. But would have to go for a diamond. With o brien on the left but allowing hammel to get up and down and mouto on the right.

Crosses in for the big two to stick away. Forbes at the head of the diamond when we have the ball to drive aberdeens midfield back and help our defence to isolate their strikers.

Its easy on paper.

think 3-0 well. All you need to do is pin up M Mcghees comments over the last few months about us being a smaller club etc.

Other than the Juke on that right side,that should be the side for saturday. I know Murphys confidence will be high but i dont think that position would be suited for juke.

I know what you mean, My only reasoning is that he can pull inside and allow Yassin to bomb forward. If he drops further back then we have a better chance of retaining the ball I feel. Also, he has the uncanny ability to turn a man and show him a clean set of heels.

Agree 100%, they are poor, McGhee really wont be able to do anything to influence the game apart from giving you boys someone to abuse during your comfortable 2-0 win.

Aberdeen aren't that bad. If they won today, and who wouldn't be surprised at that considering our recent record at Fir Park against them, they would be 1 point behind us and would have won the same number of matches.

Yet again the McGhee Factor makes people believe what they want to and not the actual facts. The Alex Miller Aberdeen, the Paul Hegarty Aberdeen, the Ebbe Skovdahl Aberdeen were all much worse than the current one.

Anyway here is our recent record at Fir Park against Aberdeen

Draw 1-1

Lost 0-1

Won 3-0

Won 2-1

Lost 0-2

Lost 0-2