Ex Motherwell Players.

SuperSteelman

So what's the story with Clarky? Injured and not fit yet or dropped? I was one who thought he would never make it in that league, hopefully I'll eventually be proven otherwise but I'd love to see him back here in Jan...we've definitely missed him upfront and I reckon him and the duke would make a great partnership

Saw that this morning. Great read and nice to hear big Gaag talk about 'Well with fond memories - especially THAT 2-0 win at Greyskull!

He doesn't say anything at all about his time at 'Well in the story on the website... is there a different version in the paper?

He doesn't say anything at all about his time at 'Well in the story on the website... is there a different version in the paper?

There's a wee snippet (200 words or so) attached to the article where he talks about two of his happiest memories that happened while he was at Motherwell - his daughter being born at Bellshill Maternity and the 2-0 to save us from relegation at Ibrox.

As he says in it "The second goal was a penalty with 9mins left - and I've never heard 50,000 people sound so quiet!"

:lol::P:woop::cheers::P;)

Van Der Gaag = Motherwell Legend!!