Worst Motherwell Supporters

WellAyrshire

a few here!

The big man got my motm @ the buns game, inconsistancy is to be expected!

Two or three months ago i thought we'd be lucky to be ahead of Hearts or top 6 at any point of the season! Now those jambo fekers are 2 points from bottom, lmao!

The team is almost over performing in the time scale.

I'll get ma coat!

a few here!

Two or three months ago i thought we'd be lucky to be ahead of Hearts or top 6 at any point of the season! Now those jambo fekers are 2 points from bottom, lmao!

I'll get ma coat!

Get your coat indeed. Nowt wrong with calling a spade a spade! He's shite, proper shite at that. Bit of healthy debate on the forums about how shite a player is doesny hurt.

Back in the 'olden days' when I were a boy, we signed a guy called Mike Larnach who had scored a million goals for Clydebank, went down south but didn't make it, then came back north to us. He'd played a good few games without scoring then gets his forst goal for the club, from a cross, but he hit it in with his arse or his thigh or something. Cue the usual goal celebration, and the old geezer behind me says to his pal "Och, that was an awfy bad goal that boay just scored".

Nothing I've heard at Fir Park since has ever surprised me :lol:

PS - Mike Larnach ended up back at Clydebank again and basically bagged another couple of million goals for them. For some reason, he couldn't score in the proverbial with a 'Well strip on.

a few here!

I'll get ma coat!

I'll help you put it on, I bet that it's a duffle coat as well.

He was one of my MOTM at the h**s game as well. It doesn't mean that he hasn't been utter shite ever since.

why did you not tell them they were pricks?

When you are sitting with your 8 year old son,and there is 6-8 guys in their early 20s-to 30s bevied sitting behind you diplomacy is a good idea !

Sorry I'm a shoite bag in your eye's...........46 and always wanted to be a hardman !!!!

Wish I had bought that "Partick" cagoule in '83 and joined the SS !!!!!

PRICK

When you are sitting with your 8 year old son,and there is 6-8 guys in their early 20s-to 30s bevied sitting behind you diplomacy is a good idea !

Sorry I'm a shoite bag in your eye's...........46 and always wanted to be a hardman !!!!

PRICK

:doh: STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD NOW

What use would that have been in your attempts to join the SS? Surely a Partick jacket would do more harm than good in your attempts to join the "In Crowd". Maybe you're getting mixed up and actually wanted to join the NGE?

PRICK

:P its the internet mate