Herts Away

DosserJoe

i think McGarry would be a fantastic player with a club like say Inverness, a Dunfermiline. He really needs to consider his future next month, 30, unlikely to start with us, and could really do a good job elsewhere. Likeable guy, but has certainly lost the majority of our support.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very poor decision making from Ruddy for the goal. Although, it was only an issue due to Craggs being a fud...again.

Ruddy was most definitely the major one to blame for the goal, however, he has saved us on numerous occassions. Also, who was supposed to be tracking Stewart's run? Don't think the blame lies solely with Craggs, in fact, he was probably least to blame when compared to Ruddy and whoever was supposed to be marking Stewart. Still, very disappointed to get nothing from the game, especially considering how poor Hearts are. I think that's the worst Hearts team I've seen in 25 years.

I dont care how nice a guy McGarry is,he`s a shite footballer. For a so called Professional to be unable/unfit to play football more than 60 mins at a time is embarassing, he might do a job for Montrose or Cowdenbeath but thats his level.

Obviously not seen alot of First Division football. Whilst talked up that there is not much difference between the first and the SPL, in reality its night and day. McGarry is capable of taking on the likes of Airdrie and Morton. But is no longer good enough for SPL football, imo

I've had great fun this morning trying tae get back in ma burds good books efter last night!

On the game, thought Saunders looked weak defensively but can certainly cross a ball. If Brown can coach him into playing the ball a bit earlier so the ball is further away from the keeper he would be brilliant going forward.

Did any of you notice Brown has started straight away putting men on both posts at corners? Prevented a certain goal after about 20 mins. Progress!

Despite the unjust defeat I'm sure all Well fans present will have been impressed with the level of passion, commitment and spirit shown by the team last night. Tacticaly a lot better as we mixed it up a bit more, and for me did more than enough to warrant at least a point.

Saunders was a bit exposed at times at right back, so maybe worth considering Hateley to play there against Accies with Las in mdfield. Forbes wasn't too hot either but he has missed a few games so he could be excused that. I'd definitely start Sutty with The Duke too as they linked up well last night.

Gutted with the defeat as it was a complete travesty, but at least we seen a more 'sleeves rolled up' Motherwell last night which gives hope for the rest of the season. Bring on Accies, we are due to hammer someone.

The problem with McGarry is he could score a last minute winner for us in the Scottish Cup Final but just before it miss place a couple of passes, but the boo boys will come home and when everyone is talking about the great winning goal they'll pop in with "yeah but did you see that miss placed pass that led to a throw in". Some of the fans need someone to hate, just seem until he leaves McGarry will always be it, no matter how he plays.

The problem with McGARRY is hes useless, i was really disappointed to see him in the squad last night ,I also thought JOB was totally ineffective some nice touches but his play goes nowhere and brings very little end product. Jennings and Hatley were our best IMO.

Having just watched the highlights Ruddy has a rush of blood to the head. Craigan and Hately I think coming over to cover are just about keeping him at bay and Nade also gets a fortunate break of the ball in there and there was no need for Ruddy to rush over leaving a simple tap in to an empty net. Keeper error entirely.