Washout Dundee United Game ?

rab_mackinnon

I did notice a bit of puddling come the end of the game on Saturday down the south goals, but I'm sure they'll have been working all through the week and it'll be fine come Saturday.

The pitch is still looking tremendous, watching the highlights back, it really does look like a bowling green, which all things considered, is impressive and a testament to the ground staff given what they had to go through last year having seen it up close, it was horrible.

I would be disappointed if the game was off on Saturday but considering the amount of rain that has fallen it would not surprise me if it was off. I agree that the surface looks wonderful and that the groundstaff have got to be commended on the wonderful work they have done to achieve this.

Even if the game was tonight, there's no way it would be off!

The pitch is in super nick given the weather and unless something outrageous happens between now and Saturday, the United game is under no threat at all!